Gamma Quadrant definitely confirmed for 2018!
(12-28-2017, 03:40 AM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: so... another 3-5 episode year? still hoping its the we get to pay back the debt of them helping with the Iconians (thanks Sela) <betcha mal's money she'll be back too>
Another woman spending my money...here I got 3 credit cards.. the titles to my 4 houses and my 4 cars. I'll be keeping the bacon

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
(12-25-2017, 08:49 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: Hi Guys,

I just listened to Priority Podcast episode 347. The Devs have been asked as to when we get access to the Gamma Quadrant. The answer was short and simple... 2018.

So I guess, we gonna fight the Dominion on their home turf. Here is the link to the podcast: http://priorityonepodcast.com/po347/
Listening to it now

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

(12-28-2017, 02:19 PM)JamesBryce Wrote: Listening to it now

Judging by what they were saying about the Gamma Quadrant and them getting who they wanted for 2018 for voiceovers makes wander if we'll be getting Odo. Really happy to hear about new DS9 content too. That map needs a major updating imo.

Another disappointing year ahead for cryptic, sounds like. One single story arc, a new quadrant that’ll probably only be 4-6 sectors, a few updates to an existing map, and lots and lots of micro transactions. I miss getting entire episode arcs at once.

Sent from the desk of Rear Admirals Shonan, Wayne, et al.
I think it sounds good. But I do agree its nice having all missions at once to work on. I loved AOY and I hope they do something like that again soon. What you have to remeber it takes a lot of work to bring a full arc in and I can see why they produce these missions in dribs and dabs.
Another quadrant to break

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
(12-28-2017, 08:06 PM)Trudard Wrote: I think it sounds good. But I do agree its nice having all missions at once to work on. I loved AOY and I hope they do something like that again soon. What you have to remeber it takes a lot of work to bring a full arc in and I can see why they produce these missions in dribs and dabs.
I adored AOY too! Smile if only they had more time to extend it out for a few more episodes,  that could have been "the bee's knees" (whatever that means lol) but tbh, the lukari and tzenkethi arcs as of late have left me with a sense of "that's IT?" like they ran out of creativity or weren't approved to take things where they wanted and had to make too many cuts into the original intent of the arc. Besides AOY, LOR was probably the best expansion arc while the DR buildup to the Iconian War was the best way to make the most of an arc (excluding the avalanche of side missions of course). That's the kind of writing I want to see and play again- more 8-12 episode seasons, even if they exceed the course of a full earth year.
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
I am so excited about this! Especially because of Odo being involved(in studios recording atm).