Gamma Quadrant definitely confirmed for 2018!
Hi Guys,

I just listened to Priority Podcast episode 347. The Devs have been asked as to when we get access to the Gamma Quadrant. The answer was short and simple... 2018.

So I guess, we gonna fight the Dominion on their home turf. Here is the link to the podcast: http://priorityonepodcast.com/po347/
That's some Christmas present right there!
I was hoping that they would become a playable faction

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
That's great news . I started listening but I have little patience too listen to a radio station.

Was there any other news revealed?
(12-26-2017, 02:52 PM)Trudard Wrote: That's great news . I started listening but I have little patience too listen to a radio station.

Was there any other news revealed?
Well, they want to allow cross-faction teaming as well as cross-faction armadas. However, that is apparently huge software issue and they can not make any predictions as to when this will happen.
That sounds good, another area to play in. :Smile
Quote:Well, they want to allow cross-faction teaming as well as cross-faction armadas. However, that is apparently huge software issue and they can not make any predictions as to when this will happen.

In other words, sounds like late 2018

It does sound like an exciting year Smile
(12-27-2017, 04:12 PM)PhazeUK Wrote: In other words, sounds like late 2018
Nah. They already planned everything out and scheduled for 2018. So, it would rather be 2019 at the earliest chance.
(12-27-2017, 04:22 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Nah. They already planned everything out and scheduled for 2018. So, it would rather be 2019 at the earliest chance.

so... another 3-5 episode year? still hoping its the we get to pay back the debt of them helping with the Iconians (thanks Sela) <betcha mal's money she'll be back too>
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]