Armor Upgrade
Ok, stupid question. Which upgrade can we craft to improve armor? I've tried Engineering and Kit but as suspected, neither one worked. Would weapon do it? Doesn't make sense but I'm at a loss.

(12-24-2017, 03:51 AM)Attilio Wrote: Ok, stupid question. Which upgrade can we craft to improve armor? I've tried Engineering and Kit but as suspected, neither one worked. Would weapon do it? Doesn't make sense but I'm at a loss.
Ground Gear, Phoenix, Omega or the ones from the Romulan Admiralty campaign.

sent from TP's Communicator
I'm aware of those. I asked specifically about crafting. We can't craft Ground right?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I'm sorry. I guess I answered to early in the morning. You are looking for the Ground Gear Upgrades. Those can be crafted in the Ground Weapons Research School. The projects are named as followed:
  • Basic Tech Upgrade - Ground Weapon Technology
  • Improved Tech Upgrade - Ground Weapon Technology
  • Superior Tech Upgrade - Ground Weapon Technology
  • Superior Tech Upgrade (Experimental)- Ground Weapon Technology

Although the project says "Ground Weapon" the result will be "Ground Gear".
(12-24-2017, 12:09 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: I'm sorry. I guess I answered to early in the morning. You are looking for the Ground Gear Upgrades. Those can be crafted in the Ground Weapons Research School. The projects are named as followed:
  • Basic Tech Upgrade - Ground Weapon Technology
  • Improved Tech Upgrade - Ground Weapon Technology
  • Superior Tech Upgrade - Ground Weapon Technology
  • Superior Tech Upgrade (Experimental)- Ground Weapon Technology

Although the project says "Ground Weapon" the result will be "Ground Gear".

Leave it to Cryptic to make things cryptic lol

Thanks!

(12-24-2017, 12:13 PM)Attilio Wrote: Leave it to Cryptic to make things cryptic lol

Thanks!
You're welcome. That's what they excel in.
I never read the weapon part! I just craft a little of everything.. 'just in case'.
(12-24-2017, 03:51 AM)Attilio Wrote: Ok, stupid question. Which upgrade can we craft to improve armor? I've tried Engineering and Kit but as suspected, neither one worked. Would weapon do it? Doesn't make sense but I'm at a loss.
Ground upgrade I believe

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk