Becoming fast in Q's Winter Wonderland
#1
Q's Winter Wonderland is returning on December 7th and once again, we race for Winter Vouchers and for Winter Epohh Tags. "Do you want an Epohh friend?" Yes, you want adult Winter Epohhs, because they provide up to 240 Marks. So, what you do need to do become faster than everyone else? You need the following stuff and traits:
  • Counter-Command Exo-Armor of any rarity and Mark from the 8472 Counter-Command reputation (Tier V).
  • Delta Alliance Unimatrix Personal Shield of any rarity and Mark from the Delta Alliance reputation (Tier I).
  • Compression Rifle of any rarity and Mark from the Delta Alliance reputation (Tier III).
  • any Weapon with a Run modifier of any rarity and Mark. Can be found on the Exchange, but may be expensive. Please note, that there will only be one Run modifier. Also the Run modifier can not be crafted.
  • Physical Conditioning ground reputation trait. Gained by mastering Tier I of the Delta Alliance reputation
  • Close Quarters Combatant ground reputation trait. Gained by mastering Tier I of the Terran Task Force reputation

Now why do you need that stuff specifically?
  • The Counter-Command Armor increases your Run speed by 25% for three seconds after each roll. This is ideal when stopping your momentum at corners.
  • The 2 piece Delta Alliance set increases your Run speed by 5%. The extra weapon with a Run modifier adds another 15% for a total of 20%.
  • The Physical Conditioning trait adds 5% to your Run speed, while the Close Quarters Combatant trait adds another 3% for a total of 8%.

So you see, that by equipping the above you can increase your Run speed by 28% under any circumstances, while increasing it up to 53% after doing a roll. With this I managed to get many 1st places in the "Fast and the Flurrious" and got the 12 Winter Eppoh tags (6 needed per Winter Eppoh) in the process.

I wish you best of luck and most of all fun in Q's Winter Wonderland.

Live Long and Prosper
TP
Reply
#2
Moved to STO Discussions
Reply
#3
Thanks TP - that is awesome - maybe this year I have a chance at this!
Reply
#4
(12-04-2017, 11:24 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: Q's Winter Wonderland is returning on December 7th and once again, we race for Winter Vouchers and for Winter Epohh Tags. "Do you want an Epohh friend?" Yes, you want, because they provided ridiculous amounts of Marks (up to 400 Marks iirc). So, what you do need to do become faster than everyone else? You need the following stuff and traits:
  • Counter-Command Exo-Armor of any rarity and Mark from the 8472 Counter-Command reputation (Tier V).
  • Delta Alliance Unimatrix Personal Shield of any rarity and Mark from the Delta Alliance reputation (Tier I).
  • Compression Rifle of any rarity and Mark from the Delta Alliance reputation (Tier III).
  • any Weapon with a Run modifier of any rarity and Mark. Can be found on the Exchange, but may be expensive. Please note, that there will only be one Run modifier. Also the Run modifier can not be crafted.
  • Physical Conditioning ground reputation trait. Gained by mastering Tier I of the Delta Alliance reputation
  • Close Quarters Combatant ground reputation trait. Gained by mastering Tier I of the Terran Task Force reputation

Now why do you need that stuff specifically?
  • The Counter-Command Armor increases your Run speed by 25% for three seconds after each roll. This is ideal when stopping your momentum at corners.
  • The 2 piece Delta Alliance set increases your Run speed by 5%. The extra weapon with a Run modifier adds another 15% for a total of 20%.
  • The Physical Conditioning trait adds 5% to your Run speed, while the Close Quarters Combatant trait adds another 3% for a total of 8%.

So you see, that by equipping the above you can increase your Run speed by 28% under any circumstances, while increasing it up to 53% after doing a roll. With this I managed to get many 1st places in the "Fast and the Flurrious" and got the 12 Winter Eppoh tags (6 needed per Winter Eppoh) in the process.

I wish you best of luck and most of all fun in Q's Winter Wonderland.

Live Long and Prosper
TP

after they are full grown you can turn them in for marks? I better grow some more then cause they are just taking up space in the bank.





Reply
#5
(12-21-2017, 02:02 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: after they are full grown you can turn them in for marks? I better grow some more then cause they are just taking up space in the bank.

You can Smile
Reply
#6
You can do the same with the birds and monkeys during the summer event. So many marks... so much dilithium...



Reply
#7
Where/with whom do you exchange them with?
Reply
#8
(12-21-2017, 05:10 PM)Trudard Wrote: Where/with whom do you exchange them with?

There's a GPL terminal next to the epohh handler that you can use (looks like a pedestal with little holograms of latinum strips swirling around above it). Also a Ferengi in the common area on Drozana station, I think.
Reply
#9
ah thanks I shall check it out!
Reply
#10
(12-21-2017, 07:19 PM)Sidorna Wrote: There's a GPL terminal next to the epohh handler that you can use (looks like a pedestal with little holograms of latinum strips swirling around above it). Also a Ferengi in the common area on Drozana station, I think.

i just sold 2 epohs at the winter wonderland and only got 100 marks for each.





Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsored Links