- Counter-Command Exo-Armor of any rarity and Mark from the 8472 Counter-Command reputation (Tier V).
- Delta Alliance Unimatrix Personal Shield of any rarity and Mark from the Delta Alliance reputation (Tier I).
- Compression Rifle of any rarity and Mark from the Delta Alliance reputation (Tier III).
- any Weapon with a Run modifier of any rarity and Mark. Can be found on the Exchange, but may be expensive. Please note, that there will only be one Run modifier. Also the Run modifier can not be crafted.
- Physical Conditioning ground reputation trait. Gained by mastering Tier I of the Delta Alliance reputation
- Close Quarters Combatant ground reputation trait. Gained by mastering Tier I of the Terran Task Force reputation
Now why do you need that stuff specifically?
- The Counter-Command Armor increases your Run speed by 25% for three seconds after each roll. This is ideal when stopping your momentum at corners.
- The 2 piece Delta Alliance set increases your Run speed by 5%. The extra weapon with a Run modifier adds another 15% for a total of 20%.
- The Physical Conditioning trait adds 5% to your Run speed, while the Close Quarters Combatant trait adds another 3% for a total of 8%.
So you see, that by equipping the above you can increase your Run speed by 28% under any circumstances, while increasing it up to 53% after doing a roll. With this I managed to get many 1st places in the "Fast and the Flurrious" and got the 12 Winter Eppoh tags (6 needed per Winter Eppoh) in the process.
I wish you best of luck and most of all fun in Q's Winter Wonderland.