Monthly/Weekly PvE Queues.
Very good idea - There is nothing to stop you if you can get enough people to log in for it Smile
(01-14-2018, 03:13 PM)Trudard Wrote: I am sorry about the time of the event but its as late as I can make it personally Sad
I had an absolutely great time. I only wish they were more frequent than once a month. Either way it was a great job and an awesome time. Thanks.
Just to keep you all informed. I have not forgot about feb's pve event but I will be organising after the omega event. It will be ground borg related so should help you all complete the commendations. I will post closer to the time with more details.
Will it be ground only or a mix of both ground and space? Btw, your last one was great. I had awesome fun and look forward to this one.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
Ground only otherwise its a faff having to mess around with traits
Check out the Calendar as part of our celebrations I will be running Ground PVE before and after the part on Saturday 24th (7pm - 8pm GMT/UTC and 9pm- 10pm GMT/UTC)
(02-16-2018, 05:57 PM)Trudard Wrote: Check out the Calendar as part of our celebrations I will be running Ground PVE before and after the part on Saturday 24th (7pm - 8pm GMT/UTC and 9pm- 10pm GMT/UTC)
Perfect. Count my Engineer in.
Hi Guys,

Please check the calendar for upcoming events. There are lots being hosted by the admiralty.

My events are:
Sat 31st of March I am hosting various ground PvE runs for commendations 8pm - 10pm (British Summer time BST).
Sat 7th April I will host Badlands space battlezone for dilithium to help us donate more to the fleet colony. again same time 8pm - 10pm BST
ooh I can add the dates to my google calendar! if only i can figure out how to get it to send me on-screen reminders, i just might be able to get back in game lol (my A.D.D. is horrible)
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
Great glad to hear it Smile

If you use Windows you can get the calendar to download onto it - and then tweak reminders