Anyone else having trouble loading foundry missions?
Can't get the foundry to open up...is it down, or just me?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
If you read the patch notes, it's a known issue that the foundry is unavailable

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk
Moving to Foundry forum.

(11-24-2017, 01:25 PM)Attilio Wrote: Moving to Foundry forum.
Hey! How have you been? ( heard you got really busy a little while ago, you coming back soon?) Miss having unlimited access to your wealth of knowledge of this game, man! (Hope to see you in game soon!)

Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
(11-24-2017, 03:38 PM)warrynnpeese0791 Wrote: Hey! How have you been? ( heard you got really busy a little while ago, you coming back soon?) Miss having unlimited access to your wealth of knowledge of this game, man! (Hope to see you in game soon!)

I'm already back  Big Grin

(11-24-2017, 03:49 PM)Attilio Wrote: I'm already back  Big Grin
Yes! (I've been workin hard on gettin my flagship up to par to be able to do a good fleet run with you, you guys are fierce on STFs, man. I can't WAIT to get that good!....now I'm learning how to upgrade my upgrade's upgrades!) Wink

The foundry has returned but only on Tribble (test server). Things looking up for it returning!

Actually, according to today's patch notes for Holodeck, the Foundry is returning today. In James's defense, those patch notes were not yet released when he posted his reply.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-tr...2%2F7%2F17
I posted that literally the minute they announced it on Social Media yesterday.

Must have been a very short test

(12-07-2017, 08:46 AM)James Wrote: I posted that literally the minute they announced it on Social Media yesterday.

Must have been a very short test

Maybe they got overrun with replies from all those Foundry authors, so that they decided it is good to go. Big Grin