Electronic Sports League..?
I wonder if STO would ever gain the level of popularity that it could be a part of the ESL.......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
(11-24-2017, 05:53 AM)warrynnpeese0791 Wrote: I wonder if STO would ever gain the level of popularity that it could be a part of the ESL.......

I think STO is popular enough. However PvP in STO is broken so much, that apparently not even the Devs know how to fix it. Until PvP is fixed, I don't see participation in ESL happening.

sent from TP's Communicator
I was hoping there would be a way to merge the two ideas together with maybe the use of something like the DPS League as a recruitment process....? (I hypothesize that it would definitely bring a popularity to the PVP aspect of the game- if there was some sort of "perc/incentive" similar to the "competitive rep set, or the "earning" of a BR or UR Aegis DOff for doing so)

,....or creating "pvp fleets" for that purpose, alone?

Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ