Training (and re-training)
Got a question about "captain training":
Is there a reason we're only allowed 46 points...(will there ever be a "cap increase" on training?, meaning will we ever be able to earn more than 46 points, or will we forever be stuck with 46?)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
At present that is the maximum number of points and I do not see it ever changing (unless the do a second revamp on the skills tree.

You do have to plan carefully what you want - otherwise you mess up. LOL
Like last night.........(lol!)

Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
Tried this out:

(11-23-2017, 12:35 AM)warrynnpeese0791 Wrote: Tried this out:

you'll find a lot of captains will go "ultimate" in one spec of the skill tree.... that is, maxin out all the points in either tac, sci, or eng and then go heavy on one more skill with just a few tweaks in the 3d to round it out.... It all comes down to you and your play style.  there is no right or wrong way to allocate your points.