Klingon EV suit
I have a new Klingon character. Where can I acquire an EV suit for her?
You should get it when you reach one of the missions that require it. Those missions give them for free.

(11-06-2017, 09:35 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: I have a new Klingon character. Where can I acquire an EV suit for her?
If you are a LTS, you can retrieve one at Qo'noS. If you are not AND if you need one early on, then I recommend checking the Exchange.

sent from TP's Communicator
My fed officer got a faction specific suit free with my veterans rewards. Do they offer some thing comparable for the Klingons? If so, where would I pick that up?
(11-06-2017, 09:40 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: My fed officer got a faction specific suit free with my veterans rewards. Do they offer some thing comparable for the Klingons? If so, where would I pick that up?
In the Barracks on Qo'nos. Should be a console in there iirc.

(11-06-2017, 09:38 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: If you are a LTS, you can retrieve one at Qo'noS. If you are not AND if you need one early on, then I recommend checking the Exchange.

Oops. I posted a reply before I read yours TP. BTW, have you gotten any of the messages I sent you? You haven't replied.
Use the console at the Barracks located next to the Skill Trainer and Fleet Ambassador on Qo'noS.

EDIT: TP beat me to it

Thanks to both of you. Much appreciated.
For future reference, scroll down to the "How can I claim" section http://support.arcgames.com/app/answers/...an-rewards

(11-06-2017, 09:43 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: Oops. I posted a reply before I read yours TP. BTW, have you gotten any of the messages I sent you? You haven't replied.
I haven't? Sorry mate, that was not my Intention.