Klingon Honor Feast Event 2017
(11-01-2017, 10:19 PM)James Wrote: It's the day before my birthday so the bloodwine will be flowing freely!

Looking forward to many glorious battles!
Happy belated birthday wishes!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
(11-18-2017, 04:46 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: Happy belated birthday wishes!

You're a day early...lol
(11-18-2017, 05:02 PM)James Wrote: You're a day early...lol
Oops. Then happy pre-birthday. Lol

(11-18-2017, 05:27 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: Oops. Then happy pre-birthday. Lol

Lol thanks
I'd like to extend a big thanks to everyone who showed up for the event today. We had a good time toasting on the Legion's starbase, killing Elachi at the Dranuur colony, mining for some much-needed ore, and running a quick KFA. I forgot to get screenshots, but trust me, it looked awesome. Hopefully this leads to many more fleet events like this.
(11-18-2017, 08:17 PM)dammitjim76 Wrote: I'd like to extend a big thanks to everyone who showed up for the event today. We had a good time toasting on the Legion's starbase, killing Elachi at the Dranuur colony, mining for some much-needed ore, and running a quick KFA. I forgot to get screenshots, but trust me, it looked awesome. Hopefully this leads to many more fleet events like this.

I hope so. I really enjoyed it.
(11-18-2017, 08:17 PM)dammitjim76 Wrote: Hopefully this leads to many more fleet events like this.
If everything is going as planned, then I will be free for the entire month of December. In that case, I shall host some events in December. Smile
(11-19-2017, 07:59 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: If everything is going as planned, then I will be free for the entire month of December. In that case, I shall host some events in December. Smile

Well you just let me know when and I will be there (if I am not at work lol).
(11-19-2017, 05:12 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: Well you just let me know when and I will be there (if I am not at work lol).

I'll always announce those here in the forums. Wink