Playing a klingon.
(11-17-2017, 12:24 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Do it wisely for yet another Commendation. Big Grin

sent from TP's Communicator
 I actually didn't realize a commendation was involved. I looked it up this morning (bonus). So now I need an Romulan engineer.  Wink
(11-17-2017, 12:44 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: So now I need an Romulan engineer.  Wink
So is my main Toon. Excellent choice. Borg
(11-17-2017, 01:26 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: So is my main Toon. Excellent choice.  Borg
Cool. Once I get him leveled up we have go out on missions and cause all kinds of problems and trouble in general. Leave thing in disarray. lol. Cool
(11-17-2017, 01:53 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: Cool. Once I get him leveled up we have go out on missions and cause all kinds of problems and trouble in general. Leave thing in disarray. lol. Cool
Then make sure to choose the KDF as your Ally. Big Grin

TP would be annoyed at you if you didn't pick KDF Tongue
(11-17-2017, 02:06 PM)James Wrote: TP would be annoyed at you if you didn't pick KDF
Nah, I wouldn't. Big Grin

I think I would have to. My fed toon is such a "good" guy. That's why I like my KDF toon so much. She just does what ever she wants to when she wants to. I like that.
My main toon is a KDF, i'm usually online most nights, just send me a message online if you need anything

(11-26-2017, 08:36 PM)PhazeUK Wrote: My main toon is a KDF, i'm usually online most nights, just send me a message online if you need anything
 I will keep an eye out for you. If you are in the UK, I doubt we play during the same hours though.
I didn't know there was a commedation for what toons you had. I do like my KLingon Eng (fed). *sigh* now I am feeling the pull to do another toon.  I think I will finish up the Rom up to where she is on  New ROm and have her be my dill farmer there. They do do decent amount of dill on that planet. 

I do love the KDF story I always seem to get something in my eye during one episode Wink