The Fleet and the Loot Conduct
OK fleet... Have you heard of Loot ninjas?

It seems to be a problem in some MMORPGs. But in STO so far we seem not to have an issue.
As we all know, whenever we engage in some queue or special mission we tend to get the system of Need or Greed.

For some of us, we just want to loot to sell so...

Well, it may be less of an issue that I play as a Ferengi. Some habits die hard... That's why sometimes I choose Need all the way...

But if the fleet has looting issues, we all better speak up so we can codify it. The last thing we need is to accused to be harbouring Loot ninjas.

Angel
There are no current fleet rules on looting.

Frankly, it's a common sense approach. Everyone I have spoken to in the past uses "Need" for the exact same reason you do.

So, with that being said - There are No issues.
Also, keep in mind that if you're creating a PvE queue, you can set the team rules to be Need or Greed, Round Robin, etc.

It's also worth pointing out that the MMO's with "Loot Ninja's" (WoW would be a prime example) have queue's/instances that drop loot for progression/armour sets etc

STO does not have this - instead all the loot that you want is obtained through reputations/lock boxes.

So, as you've already pointed out: loot ninja's in STO is fairly non-existent. For a large part, it is because of this
I know i never finish any queue with loot when I greed everything..... nothing in the drops I want and I'm sure the "loot ninjas" are the ones posting green and blue equipment on the exchanges for 25mil each.

yea with how low quality the loot drops usually are in pve and missions, I go around picking up everything anyways to convert it to more EC. depending on how long you play, you could pocket an extra mil EC and another Spec point or two after a few hours. 

The drops are better when you play on a higher tier, but I will admit though it makes me think of Cap'n Jack...

[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
I was on Wiki earlier looking for info on these team settings and could find very little info. Does any one have a source that describes the differences in these loot settings?
(11-29-2017, 02:24 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: I was on Wiki earlier looking for info on these team settings and could find very little info. Does any one have a source that describes the differences in these loot settings?

http://hill-kleerup.org/blog/heroes/2010...modes.html

Lesson for today: The Wiki is not infallible
(11-29-2017, 02:44 PM)James Wrote: http://hill-kleerup.org/blog/heroes/2010...modes.html

Lesson for today: The Wiki is not infallible
Thanks. That is exactly what I was looking for.
I always take loot as well (its on my keybind file) and sell the junk for ec