Need to learn about firing cycles.
I've got the ship, the consoles, the skills, the doffs, the traits and devices but can't get passed 40dps.

When is the best time to pop off my FAW, EPW, TAC TEAM etc etc. Is it when my weapon cycles at 4 seconds or 0 seconds. I've been told not to interrupt the firing cycle but not told how to avoid doing that.

All help appreciated. 

Keeny
I usually do this:
Attack Pattern Alpha
Tac Team
Attack Pattern Beta
Fire on my mark
Tactical Fleet (if available due to that cooldown)

Before popping FAW and then firing.

This is so I can make the most out of FAW when it gets hit

I only use EPW when the power level needs the boost

Thats what I do as a tac captain - as for eng/sci other players may have some insight with their cycle
On a related subject. When you click on the items in the skill tray, do they activate in the the same sequence they are selected once you hit fire weapons?
So basically I pop of all my tactical abilities then FAW. After that I pop any tactical abilities that are ready when FAW has recharged.
(10-25-2017, 01:22 PM)keeny1975 Wrote: So basically I pop of all my tactical abilities then FAW. After that I pop any tactical abilities that are ready when FAW has recharged.

That’s usually best if you run a tactical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(10-25-2017, 11:35 AM)MichaelGill Wrote: On a related subject. When you click on the items in the skill tray, do they activate in the the same sequence they are selected once you hit fire weapons?

That’s a good question, but it’s not one I really know in all honesty I’ve never paid attention. You would think it would go in sequence by activation, but it may be different. Curious though what’s your R&D ranks?

(10-25-2017, 03:13 PM)Madman Wrote: That’s a good question, but it’s not one I really know in all honesty I’ve never paid attention. You would think it would go in sequence by activation, but it may be different. Curious though what’s your R&D ranks?

All 5 and below.
(10-25-2017, 03:22 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: All 5 and below.

Oh ok well definitely start working on that once you hit 15 you get some nice space traits.

(10-25-2017, 03:25 PM)Madman Wrote: Oh ok well definitely start working on that once you hit 15 you get some nice space traits.

I have been but it seems to be taking forever. I think I am doing some thing wrong but I don't know what.
(10-25-2017, 03:40 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: I have been but it seems to be taking forever. I think I am doing some thing wrong but I don't know what.

What are you doing?