Fleet patch on uniform.
I noticed some thing new the other evening. There is a patch on the left shoulder of my uniform that wasn't there before. I cannot zoom in close enough to view it clearly. It appears to be the Greek letter Omega. Is this correct and is it some thing the fleet leadership added to my uniform some how?
(10-20-2017, 01:05 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: I noticed some thing new the other evening. There is a patch on the left shoulder of my uniform that wasn't there before. I cannot zoom in close enough to view it clearly. It appears to be the Greek letter Omega. Is this correct and is it some thing the fleet leadership added to my uniform some how?

This is an option in the tailor to have the fleet emblem as a path on your uniform. It can be taken off too.

As your character is in STOA Omega, you will get the logo of that fleet on the patch which the Greek Letter Omega is a large feature of (hence the name, and the advent of Omega Particles).
(10-20-2017, 02:09 PM)James Wrote: This is an option in the tailor to have the fleet emblem as a path on your uniform. It can be taken off too.

As your character is in STOA Omega, you will get the logo of that fleet on the patch which the Greek Letter Omega is a large feature of (hence the name, and the advent of Omega Particles).
I am glad you cleared that up. I actually like it and thought it was a really cool addition. I don't know how long it was there before I noticed it. I was recently at the tailor so I must have did it without even knowing. Glad it's there though.
(10-20-2017, 01:05 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: I noticed some thing new the other evening. There is a patch on the left shoulder of my uniform that wasn't there before. I cannot zoom in close enough to view it clearly. It appears to be the Greek letter Omega. Is this correct and is it some thing the fleet leadership added to my uniform some how?

while you were sleeping the uniform gremlins saw you were out of uniform and snuck into your quarters and rectified the situation..... that will a be 1.5bil EC tailoring charge if you please.

(11-28-2017, 08:56 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: while you were sleeping the uniform gremlins saw you were out of uniform and snuck into your quarters and rectified the situation..... that will a be 1.5bil EC tailoring charge if you please.
Hey I like it but not that much. Lol

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
(11-28-2017, 09:19 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: Hey I like it but not that much. Lol

you should have thought about it before you let the ferengi fix your uniform

(11-28-2017, 10:22 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: you should have thought about it before you let the ferengi fix your uniform
Lol