Purchasing tech upgrades.
(10-16-2017, 05:57 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: I am looking to get my hands on improved or superior tech upgrades. Is there any one in the fleet who supplies this service to members who are not high enough in R&D to craft their own?

also... if you have spare EC lying around, buy omegas off the exchange and convert them to Omega tech upgrades in the r&d system, or wait for the next anniversary event and grind them out. I believe that will be coming in january, but don't quote me on that.

I have heard this rumor too. End of January is what I am hearing for Omega particles. I have been snagging up Pheonix upgrades and stashing them for the next upgrade weekend. Hopeing to be ready when it comes.
(12-23-2017, 03:00 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: I have heard this rumor too. End of January is what I am hearing for Omega particles. I have been snagging up Pheonix upgrades and stashing them for the next upgrade weekend. Hopeing to be ready when it comes.

That is the way to go Smile

Plus you never know you might get a ship - but don't hold your breath (200 boxes later... sigh.......)
I got 40 and no ship but that's ok. I wanted the upgrades. Not sure if there is anything else from the event I should get. What do you think?
Get the red matter capacitor (VR token)and if you do admiralty the admiralty ship (R token). Duty officers are always good for you main character, as well - but they are not the best. Other then that weigh it up against how many upgrades you want against the other items (I have, over time, unlocked most for my main).
I actually got both the Red matter capacitor and the ship. I converted the rest to upgrades. I did get the crystalline console too.(almost forgot). Ended up with a 81 upgrades. That should help I hope. Might pick up more if possible. I have other things needed for other toons. Always so many decisions. Guess that is part of the challange and fun.
Indeed - this time around I got RMC's for all my alts and the admiralty ship for all lvl 60 characters Smile
(12-24-2017, 05:25 PM)Trudard Wrote: Indeed - this time around I got RMC's for all my alts and the admiralty ship for all lvl 60 characters Smile

the red matter capacitor seems ok... just not a "must have" the admiralty ship is a good one though.

I find it useful esp on my less well equipped characters Smile .. tbh my main hardly needs it now, so its more of a back up device
As someone who has spent 12 hour days EVERY day of the last two Anniversary events grinding thousands of each Omega particle and the rest of the year processing them into Omega Upgrades, the NixBox upgrades are soo much more worth the grind than the Omegas. with the dil needed to get the nix, you'll also get raw materials, ec, and xp. while grinding the omega only gets you omega... and that annoying "WELCOME TO DROZANA" forced call every 10 minutes while you try to collect the yellows.

The RMC is in my opinion a must have since it is for all intensive purposes a rechargeable battery that boosts all your levels and not just one at a time. I actually throw away all the regular batteries when i get them in loot drops.
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]