Purchasing tech upgrades.
I am looking to get my hands on improved or superior tech upgrades. Is there any one in the fleet who supplies this service to members who are not high enough in R&D to craft their own?
Moved to Fleet Groups - Crafting Cooperative

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk
(10-16-2017, 05:57 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: I am looking to get my hands on improved or superior tech upgrades. Is there any one in the fleet who supplies this service to members who are not high enough in R&D to craft their own?
Don't bother with improved tech upgrades. Superior ones are what you want, if you don't have any better ones. I maxed out every R&D school on my main. Mail me the materials and a list of what upgrades you need and I shall craft them for you. However, due to today's massive shard maintenance plus the release of Windows 10's Creators Update, I won't be able to do it today.
(10-17-2017, 04:44 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: Don't bother with improved tech upgrades. Superior ones are what you want, if you don't have any better ones. I maxed out every R&D school on my main. Mail me the materials and a list of what upgrades you need and I shall craft them for you. However, due to today's massive shard maintenance plus the release of Windows 10's Creators Update, I won't be able to do it today.
 I do not know very much about crafting so I will do some studying over the next few days to figure out what I would like and see what materials I have. I don't need them right away. I just want to stock up for the next upgrade weekend. I haven't even gotten the equipment I want to upgrade yet. lol.
 I probably wouldn't have much you would want but I would like to give some thing in return when you help me out. Is there any thing I can do to help you out?
In general, you can also buy the upgrades off the Exchange. In that case, you should hurry. Thw closer the upgrade weekend is, the more expensive the upgrades will become.

If you want them crafted, be aware that I can craft 6x2 upgrades per 15 minutes on my main.

sent from TP's Communicator
(10-17-2017, 11:31 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: In general, you can also buy the upgrades off the Exchange. In that case, you should hurry. Thw closer the upgrade weekend is, the more expensive the upgrades will become.

If you want them crafted, be aware that I can craft 6x2 upgrades per 15 minutes on my main.

I got a list of materials and components of Wiki so when I get home from work I will go through my inventory to see what I have. I am primarily looking to upgrade beams, cannons, and shields. If I have enough I may work on others too. If you craft for me would you want me to send what ever catalyst I have as well?
I won't need Catalysts.

(10-17-2017, 01:27 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: I won't need Catalysts.

I like that. "Catalyst! I don't need any stinking catalyst!"  Cool
It's not like that. I'm at Level 20 in every R&D school on my main. Crafting Superior Tech Upgrades have a 99% chance of getting 2 upgrades instead of 1. So using Catalysts on them would be kind of a waste. Wink
(10-17-2017, 02:36 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: It's not like that. I'm at Level 20 in every R&D school on my main. Crafting Superior Tech Upgrades have a 99% chance of getting 2 upgrades instead of 1. So using Catalysts on them would be kind of a waste.  Wink

It was a line from a movie. Treasure of the Sierra Madre. Of coarse it was badges not catalyst in the movie. It just made me think of it when I read your message. lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT8hE7_8BCY