Grant your KDF-Alts (ANY level) some honor by building the Legion Colony
Hailing all Starfleet personnel!

As you may know, the Admiralty decided that in our KDF Armada the Legion's Colony shall be developed first. This is due to the fact that the Legion / Brotherhood fleets are vastly outnumbered in terms of active players.

So, I'm trusting on the integrity of our members who prefer the Fed side of the game, but also have KDF Alts for whatever purpose. I ask you, to put those to good use and help out with the construction of the Legion's Colony. Why? Because you actually can as the current level of your Alts is absolutely irrelevant.

What the Legion needs most help with is collecting the Battery, Luxury Goods and Ore provisions needed for the projects. Usually, the "hardcore" KDF players can get those. However, when it comes to upgrade projects the amounts of provisions needed are a bit overwhelming for the dedicated few.

Your Alts can help by collecting the provisions via the Radiation Scanning (Batteries), Omega Stabilization (Luxury Goods) and Dilithium Mining (Ore) minigames. One run will get you 250 provisions each and takes you ten minutes at most. This can be repeated every hour. By Toons of as low as Level 3.

If your Alt is in the Legion, I ask you to contribute the provisions via the Coffer Tab. That way, Alts that are in the Brotherhood have a chance to contribute directly to the projects via the Armada. In both cases, the ratio of converting the provisions into Fleet Credits is the same.

You probably ask yourself "That's fine and all, but what shall I grind FCs for, if I have no real use for them?". That is a legit question. You can put those FCs to practical use by either buying Fleet DOFFs at the Starbase (which will also be needed rather sooner than later) or even better donating them to the weekly Boost projects from the Research Lab.
Either way, the true reward is even better as you will have helped the Legion / Brotherhood. For that you will have earned their respect. And I am pretty sure, that in the time of need, the "hardcore" KDF players will switch to their Fed Alts in your time of need. Wink

So, I'm looking forward of eventually meeting you at the Colony in joint efforts. Of course, I will stand ready to issue Fleet Map invites to the Legion Colony, so that you won't need to travel across the Galaxy at Warp 5.

Live long and prosper / Qapla'! / Jolan Tru
P'Triq Marqus (aka TP)
Commodore
I'll do what i can on my Klingon to help with that.

(10-13-2017, 02:07 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: If your Alt is in the Legion, I ask you to contribute the provisions via the Coffer Tab. That way, Alts that are in the Brotherhood have a chance to contribute directly to the projects via the Armada. In both cases, the ratio of converting the provisions into Fleet Credits is the same.

It honestly doesn't matter which characters contribute to projects or coffers. If the projects are filled, then send the provisions to the coffers, whichever fleet you're in. If there are open projects, send them there first. There's plenty of FC's to go around for everyone.
Well, once contributed to the Brotherhood Coffer, they can't be used for Legion projects. Hence my suggestions, to let Brotherhood toons have the first pick at it. Nevertheless, any help by KDF-Alts is appreciated.
This will be the policy regarding colony provisions for the Legion's colony holding going forward:

1. Provisions should be donated to open projects first and foremost, whether a character is in Legion or Brotherhood.

2. If projects are filled, Legion characters should contribute to the Legion coffers. Brotherhood characters can keep extra provisions in their personal bank until they are able to be used.

3. Do not contribute to Brotherhood's coffers until work on Brotherhood's colony is begun.

End of discussion.
I didn't know it even was a discussion. Anyway, thanks for clearing that up.