Omega achievements
Ok, so i have managed to start acquiring the Omega achievements and part of these requires completing certain STFs on elite difficulty while completing the optional objectives.  I have been going into my PvE queue to begin doing said missions, but the only options I have are normal and advanced difficulty, elite is not an option. So..... what am I missing? Is there something I have to do to "unlock" elite difficulty for these?

(10-11-2017, 01:54 AM)roughrider1988 Wrote: Ok, so i have managed to start acquiring the Omega achievements and part of these requires completing certain STFs on elite difficulty while completing the optional objectives.  I have been going into my PvE queue to begin doing said missions, but the only options I have are normal and advanced difficulty, elite is not an option. So..... what am I missing? Is there something I have to do to "unlock" elite difficulty for these?

elite missions don't open up till you get to a certain level on that character... just like being able to fly a T6 ship. It's endgame stuff like level 55 or 60 IIRC
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
(10-11-2017, 04:45 AM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: elite missions don't open up till you get to a certain level on that character... just like being able to fly a T6 ship. It's endgame stuff like level 55 or 60 IIRC

my captain is level 60

I would try selecting the difficulty setting as elite and tick the box to only show selected difficulty.

Once I have completed my advanced STF fleet missions I would certainly like to tidy up the Elite versions.