Path to 2409
I was reading a bit of this on WIKI. Exactly what is this? Playable missions or some thing else?
These are datachips from daily side missions on Starfleet/KDF academy.

Basically you do a simple "history" quiz and get one of these datachips which has a part of the story from the end of ST: Nemesis, to the start of the game in 2409.

You don't have to do the quiz if you don't want to, most of the chips can be found on the exchange for pennies

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
Thanks. I will do the quizzes. I enjoy a challenge. BTW, thanks for trying to chat in game. Glad Jim was relaying my messages to you. I do have some question but I will PM them to you.
Here is a FULL read-through of the texts...
http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Path_to_2409

You can also let Ketwolski read that text with you in this playlist of 12 videos:
(you may have to open it on youtube and enable autoplaylist options for it to keep going)

and when your ready, here's a cheat sheet:
http://stosite.com/the-path-to-2409-answers/
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
Cool. Thanks. I have already printed the volumes in their entirety from the WIKI site and are reading them through. I will check this link out.
(09-23-2017, 12:21 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: Cool. Thanks. I have already printed the volumes in their entirety from the WIKI site and are reading them through. I will check this link out.

for those who are lazy, there is a STO guide app on google play that has all the answers to the 2409 questions.  Be warned though that the data chip rewards are often second and third copies of chips you may have already received, so it will take many many more days to complete than just the number of questions in the daily quest.

Maybe one day we'll find out what happened to Captain Data and the Enterprise-E.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
(09-23-2017, 05:46 PM)Hohndo Wrote: Maybe one day we'll find out what happened to Captain Data and the Enterprise-E.

As far as I know they just decommissioned the ship and used it for testing
(09-23-2017, 05:52 PM)James Wrote: As far as I know they just decommissioned the ship and used it for testing
Source?

plus Data is still a possibility for a future mission, as we see him meet with Sela after she's finally in lockup.
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]