Season 14
A loooong wait. Sad 
Maybe the development time indicates effort toward good content. Lets hope so.
I rather have Garek.  I thought Dukat died in the last episode of DS9.  I wouldn't mind seeing Kira or even odo again.

OH just to add everyone make sure you check your promotion tab ingame (it is the tab in the zen store) For the next two wks they will have the Star Trek Discovery uniforms, unfortunally fed only.
(09-22-2017, 01:02 PM)James Wrote: Gul Dukat returning would be ace!

Although, Sisko has already returned in the books apparently, but Avery Brooks has gone absolutely mental these days so I don't know if you'd be able to get him back from the brink lol

Dukat... ugh i think i'd hate him more than <Undine> Cooper!

so, Avery is getting a bit dotard? thats news to me... is he trying to write short stories that others consider too fanciful, or too "Far Beyond the Stars"?
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
(09-23-2017, 02:20 AM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: Dukat... ugh i think i'd hate him more than <Undine> Cooper!

so, Avery is getting a bit dotard? thats news to me... is he trying to write short stories that others consider too fanciful, or too "Far Beyond the Stars"?

If you watch "Captains" the documentary by our old friend Shatner - you will see exactly what I mean