Ferengi Admiralty Campaign
(08-02-2017, 08:50 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: They have done that before giving out 10 Lobi per box instead of the usual 5 or less

You're right, of course they have. I open lock boxes so little that that went completely over my head!
(08-03-2017, 11:58 AM)James Wrote: You're right, of course they have. I open lock boxes so little that that went completely over my head!

That's true, but it's not a thing they do very often!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(08-03-2017, 12:04 PM)Madman Wrote: That's true, but it's not a thing they do very often!

Of course not! Money talks Tongue
(08-03-2017, 12:25 PM)James Wrote: Of course not! Money talks Tongue

That's definitely Cryptic's weakness just like any game company!

(08-03-2017, 12:44 PM)Madman Wrote: That's definitely Cryptic's weakness just like any game company!

I try my best not to blame Cryptic as PWE are the ones who own them - so the decisions come from there (eg - lock boxes/zen). Like I said in a previous post, it would be interesting to see how the money generated by micro-transactions in the game is allocated. To whom, To where, To what?
(08-03-2017, 12:49 PM)James Wrote: I try my best not to blame Cryptic as PWE are the ones who own them - so the decisions come from there (eg - lock boxes/zen). Like I said in a previous post, it would be interesting to see how the money generated by micro-transactions in the game is allocated. To whom, To where, To what?

We'd probably not even believe the amounts of money they have got from the in game transactions!

(08-03-2017, 01:09 PM)Madman Wrote: We'd probably not even believe the amounts of money they have got from the in game transactions!

lol definitely. I still can't believe the amount of money i've spent in the game myself over the past several years - and I'm not the only one!
(08-03-2017, 01:25 PM)James Wrote: lol definitely. I still can't believe the amount of money i've spent in the game myself over the past several years - and I'm not the only one!

Definitely not! I can't even keep track of how much I've spent. Enough to probably build a new computer!

(08-03-2017, 01:33 PM)Madman Wrote: Definitely not! I can't even keep track of how much I've spent. Enough to probably build a new computer!

Or 12...
(08-03-2017, 01:37 PM)James Wrote: Or 12...

Isn't that the truth. The game sucks you in!