STOA Fleet PVP event limited to Mirror Universe ships
(06-21-2013, 03:00 AM)ChrisHerr Wrote: Greetings all,

We had three separate rounds of pvp on Wednesday, and we had such a good time, we are going to do open pvp (you can bring any ship) next Wednesday to practice and get folks used to PVP.

Look for a post and/or event next week

Chris
Excellent idea, let's consider that to be training for the upcoming PvP League. Big Grin
HAD A BLAST CHRIS!!! The PvP was fun as hell... glad we are opening up to any ship. Are we going to create a PvP League??? I hope you already signed me up Smile
(06-21-2013, 01:43 PM)Hijaak Wrote: HAD A BLAST CHRIS!!! The PvP was fun as hell... glad we are opening up to any ship. Are we going to create a PvP League??? I hope you already signed me up Smile
The PvP League is one of our many projects. I ultimately planned to start it end of this month, but I guess it's rather being start of next month. Wink
(06-21-2013, 05:33 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: The PvP League is one of our many projects. I ultimately planned to start it end of this month, but I guess it's rather being start of next month. Wink
Either way, count me in... Smile
I think I have a mirror ship sitting around somewhere. I'll try to make it.
Unless something weird happens, I should make it for the Mirror Ship PvP. So, count me in.
Great pic. Best part of Enterprise!
Thanks everyone for the great PvP action. Looking forward to doing it again soon.