upgrade woes
oh boy, updating my stuff being XII ultra rare fleet stuff seems like such a dilithium sink to get the best stuff - how vital is is to get your stuff to Epic max mark stuff?
(07-19-2017, 08:54 AM)revdadam Wrote: oh boy, updating my stuff being XII ultra rare fleet stuff seems like such a dilithium sink to get the best stuff - how vital is is to get your stuff to Epic max mark stuff?

Not incredibly vital - but usually the little extra it pumps out always helps!

The fleet stuff is as you say, an absolute dilithium sink. Going into Delta Rising I had Fleet Weaponry and they were obselete. Ofcourse they have now pumped up the damage a bit of the [Dmg] Proc but I still prefer [CrtD] for damage. You might need to get crafting for upgrading to be worth the money!
(07-19-2017, 10:18 AM)James Wrote: Not incredibly vital - but usually the little extra it pumps out always helps!

The fleet stuff is as you say, an absolute dilithium sink. Going into Delta Rising I had Fleet Weaponry and they were obselete. Ofcourse they have now pumped up the damage a bit of the [Dmg] Proc but I still prefer [CrtD] for damage. You might need to get crafting for upgrading to be worth the money!

That's really helpful to know thanks - I like using Andorian Phasers as my character is an Andorian Imperialist who thinks only Andorians can save the Federation in this new age of war -- and naturally Andorian tech is the best even if it really isn't lol