Well, it's time for another Event. This time we will do some Starship PvE Queue runs. However, I'm gonna be a bit selfish on that one. We are going to do some Maps, that I haven't done as a fleet run before.
Core Event Data:
- Event starts April 22, 2017 after the Fleet Meeting at approximately 2000 hours UTC (What's that in my Time?) and will require about 2 hours of your time. The Fleet Meeting takes precedence, so a delay may occur.
- There is a social gathering at the start of the Event start. Let's take some commemorative screenshots first, so we will remember this. Meeting place is near the lower superstructure of Dyson Joint Command
- All characters of at least Level 50 are eligible to participate.
- NOTE: The use of Discord is highly recommended. You don't need a microphone, though. The ability to listen in on strategy talks and given orders will suffice. If you are not yet set up for Discord yet, then you can find instructions here.
- Space Combat Maps
- Starship PvE Queue Maps (cross-faction Teams)
- Days of Doom (Adv.)
- Gravity Kills (Adv.)
- The Battle of Procyon V (Adv.)
- The Tzenkethi Front (Adv.)
- Undine Assault (Adv.)
- Specialist Commendations
- Space Warfare Specialist
I am looking forward to see you at the Event. LLAP, Qapla' and Jolan Tru!
Commodore, STO Academy Armada