Klingon Glory Week 2017
NuqneH Warriors!

The STO Academy's Klingon Glory Week is upon us!

Let all Klingons and their Allies from the Romulan Republic celebrate this occassion, in which we honor those who fought before us, by seeking Glory for ourselves. How do we do that? By engaging in combat, of course. And since every true Klingon wants to see their enemy in the eye, we will sharpen our Bat'leths and engage in ground combat.

So on Saturday, March 25th, join me in this endeavour. We shall meet in the Lounge of the STO Academy Legion's Starbase at 20:00 UTC (when is this in my time?). We will fill our cups at the Blood wine pool, before we head out:

1. PvE Queues
    • Repel intruders during the Klingon Starbase Incursion
    • Then we shall repel a Colony Invasion
    • Finally we defend the First City by joining the Brotherhood of the Sword
  2. Adventures / Battle Zones
    • In the Alpha Quadrant, we will fight in the Borg Invasion of Defera by doing all hard missions.
    • Then we will bring order to Nimbus III and confront unlawful and dishonorable Gorn and Orions.
    • We will then equip our EV Suits and answer to the Tholian Incursion at Nukara Prime, where we will head into the Caves and clear the Medium missions.
    • After that we will get some R&R in the New Romulus Adventure Zone by chasing and tagging some Epohhs. Come on, you want that Epohh Whisperer Accolade.
    • We will then head into the Solanae Dyson Sphere and will join the fight in the Voth Battle Zone.
    • Last but not least, we go to the Delta Quadrant and assist in the defense of Kobali Prime by doing "Breaking the Wall" and "With Out Last Breath".
When there is time left, we may engage in some more Ground action based on your recommendations / requests.

We are going to use Discord for voice chat for maximum efficiency. If you haven't joined STOA's Discord channel, then check here for instructions. You won't need a Microphone. Being able to listen in, should suffice. Wink

Looking forward to see you on the Battlefield.

Qapla' and Jolan Tru
P'Triq Marqus aka TacPaddy aka TP
(03-21-2017, 06:34 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Nuqneh'

What did you call me?! Angry I'll try to join the fun and gam.... I mean honor and glory!

Come on, Boss, you know it basically means "Hello", right? Wink
(03-21-2017, 07:29 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Come on, Boss, you know it basically means "Hello", right? Wink

Oh no, not Flanders. Now you're just messing with me, right? Right? Wink
(03-21-2017, 07:39 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Oh no, not Flanders. Now you're just messing with me, right? Right? Wink

Okay, see you on the Battlefield then. Wink
LOL I look forward to it

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

WOULD YOU TWO JUST GET A ROOM
Jealous?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk