Show off your favorite vessel ( it has to be one that you currently possess)
In light of my recent visit to the Chicago Auto Show and the announcement of our fleets new flagship, I was wondering how well everyone truly appreciate the ships that they build, ( it also reminds me of when I read about the winner of the Enterprise- you know, theT6 Odyssey design contest, and how that artists' design currently influences and inspires everyone who plays Star Trek Online to become more creative in their ship building).

Your "choice" has to not only be based upon its current personal performance but it's asthetics as well.....( I say so because a personal design standpoint it's not always about how well you are at building ships and their components because not everyone has the same level of expertise, or have played the game as long as others but also at how well you like you favorite ship's design, its physical characteristics- its "skin" per se, and and why you chose that particular ship and the captain that you use it for ( even if it's not your main toon).

Not all of us have yet completed our builds to the performance value that we wish them to be- which is why I hope to avoid opinions to be biased towards performance alone getting you to also focus on how it's appearance appeals to you ( for every one of us who considers ourselves Star Trek fans remember the very first time we ever visually saw that USS Enterprise and how it impressed us to watch the show)

With all of that said (long-winded I know) my favorite ship that I had designed would be in the
USS Zuri'Nuru
(owned by my main character)

I really enjoyed the designing of this ship and the options available to get it to its current customized look (well mostly, with the exception of the actual shape of the nacelles- which I wish were shaped more oval as opposed to rectangular, but I do like the nacelles in general....they could stand to be slightly longer- almost as long as the other nacelle variants that you find for the Odyssey class. Other than that I'm pretty much satisfied with its overall appearance), and the ship's dual neck design has been extremely intriguing to me, knowing that the majority of federation vessels have a single neck design.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
Moved to STO Discussions - this is not a Poll
Ok, thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ