Best Star Trek Movie of ALL time?
I wonder how Jonathan Frakes is fixed? I would love to see Admiral Riker in STO - the character would only be around 76/77 years old I think
(02-27-2017, 11:05 AM)Jstagg Wrote: I wonder how Jonathan Frakes is fixed? I would love to see Admiral Riker in STO - the character would only be around 76/77 years old I think
Yeah, and to see him teamed up with Brent Spiner and Levar Burton, (of course Commander DATA is ageless, and we would definitely need Geordi added for satirical appeal- he and DATA had some comical monents in TNG).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
(02-27-2017, 12:16 PM)warrynnpeese0791 Wrote: Yeah, and to see him teamed up with Brent Spiner and Levar Burton, (of course Commander DATA is ageless, and we would definitely need Geordi added for satirical appeal- he and DATA had some comical monents in TNG).

It would have to be some storyline!!
(02-27-2017, 12:25 PM)Jstagg Wrote: It would have to be some storyline!!
It would definitely have to do with something involving the Borg, ( like for example the Borg had figured out a way of upgrading themselves or evolving into a different type of Borg that would be way more dangerous than before, and have it to where Commander Data ends up being assimilated into this new type of Borg with extremely advanced technology (developed due to being able to assimilate the Tzenkethi and adding it to assimilated Undine tech with advanced personal cloaking tech adopted from Klingon and Romulan cloaking tech- and in addition allowing them to move faster and more agile than Bruce Lee, per se- giving them a superior tactical advantage because they had finally realized that the major reason for their failures were do to extremely limited Mobility and that they would need to be able to perform ground assaults more effectively.

-or mabe something like:

Assimilated DATA (hell bent on searching for Locutus to get some sort of hidden program code that was left as some sort of residual effect from Admiral Picard's bout with the Borg Queen) puts him at a face off with Admiral Riker, ( due to Riker being the only one with the knowledge of Picard's actual whereabouts) because he figured out a way to create a device that when triggered sends out some sort of pulse wave that would cover two to three quadrants when activated that instantaneously assimilates anyone with human and Klingon DNA), and having to be saved by Commander LaForge and Admiral Riker when Riker discovered that once again the Borg Queen had captured Commander DATA (from her "realizing" that Commander DATA was a major link to finding Locutus)...

-or something like:

Q suddenly appears before Commander LaForge explaining to him that it was imperative that he do some upgrades to Commander DATA because he had foreseen that the Tzenkethi had been assimilated by the Borg and that Commander DATA was needed in order to assist Admiral Riker (who was on the fronlines leading an assault against the assimilated Tzenkethi who had suddenly appeared at P'Jem and accomplished "beach heading" Andoria in attempts to assault Eartth and attempting to take over ESD to finally wipe out the Federation, and Starfleet).

Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
Don't you think Data has been through enough? lol

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/B-4
(02-27-2017, 01:29 PM)Jstagg Wrote: Don't you think Data has been through enough? lol

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/B-4
LOL!! (I totally forgot about B-4...makes the resurrection of DATA because of evolved Borg tech perfect!) I swear Cryptic should spin this idea somehow....(also, what if Riker and Troi somehow kept a secret that they had a kid that had something to do with all this?)

I've always had a fascination with immortalizing the characters of the Star Trek storyline!

Didn't Data die in Nemesis? That Prototype wasn't him, even though he copied his memories into it...
Well..... the at the end of "All Good Things"

CRUSHER: You know, I was thinking about what the Captain told us about the future. About how we all changed and drifted apart. Why would he want to tell us what's to come?

LAFORGE: Sure goes against everything we've heard about not polluting the time line, doesn't it.

DATA: I believe, however, this situation is unique. Since the anomaly did not occur, there have already been changes in the way this time line is unfolding. The future we experience will undoubtedly be different from the one the Captain encountered.

RIKER: Maybe that's why he told us. Knowing what happens in that future allows us to change things now, so that some things never happen.

(Worf and Riker look at each other)

WORF: Agreed.

And since the "Kelvin timeline Spok red matter incident" happened, anything is possible...