Na'Kuhl Assault weapon
Missing both on the Wiki and the Skillplaner:

A few weeks ago I ran http://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_The_Temporal_Front again, to get the shield and the weapon.
(I wanted to combine the 2pc set bonus with the 2pc set bonus from the Romulan Navy Set).
When I finished the mission I surprised to find 2 set weapons as possible rewards instead of just the one listed on the wiki:
Next to the Minigun there was also an Assault gun. I took that one, and it was still considered as part of the set,
granting the set bonus.

I'm at work right now, so I can't give any details, but I will check that later when I'm home.
Interesting, I'll take a look at the mission tonight. Thanks.

I'm finally getting around to checking this out. Only 20 days later lol

In the list of rewards I only see these two. Is this what you're talking about?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yep, that's it.  The gun on top, the Assault is missing.
It's actually in the planner, just without "Assault" in the name. They might have added that word in later. I'll update the planner. Thanks.

(02-22-2017, 07:09 PM)Attilio Wrote: It's actually in the planner, just without "Assault" in the name. They might have added that word in later. I'll update the planner. Thanks.

When I searched for 'Na'kuhl' the system only showed the Minigun and a melee weapon.
Maybe it is hidden from Romulan Captains?
"Na'khul Temporal Operative Assault" and "Na'khul Temporal Operative Minigun" are the same weapon. Cryptic just changed the name.

(02-22-2017, 07:54 PM)Attilio Wrote: "Na'khul Temporal Operative Assault" and "Na'khul Temporal Operative Minigun" are the same weapon. Cryptic just changed the name.

Thanks. I assumed these are different weapons, because the Mission rewards list both an Assault and a Mingun.
But it seems the Minigun reward is now a standard Plasma Minigun (aka Gatling).