Hello I am new
Well I am and I am not.
I got this game when it first came out, and I paid for awhile, I have returned a few times, but I really have no idea what I am doing. I did join the fleet...looking for help because I do not have a clue. I am Setsuko and I am a tach lvl 54.
Welcome Mike!

No worries, the Academy is here to help!  Tongue

Join our Chat Channels in game: http://armada.stoacademy.com/fleet_chat
and if you like on the voice chat Discord: http://armada.stoacademy.com/voice_chat

Feel free to ask any question you want, but be warned: we don't take ourselves too seriously!  Big Grin

Here a few FAQs:

- There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers
- The Meaning of Life is 42
- Whatever goes wrong, it's Mal's fault!
- Don't steal Mal's Bacon. Don't even look at it. He is very particular about that...

Cya online  Live Long and Prosper
(01-30-2017, 03:24 PM)Bhaltair Wrote: - Whatever goes wrong, it's Mal's fault!
- Don't steal Mal's Bacon. Don't even look at it. He is very particular about that...

These are basically gospel
Your links are not working.
Leave it to me to break something! I maybe in the wrong game, I have a Darth Vader voice! I actually had a female friend from Columbia who begged me not to laugh, because I gave her nightmares. This made me laugh even harder!
Cool
(01-30-2017, 04:38 PM)Mikejohnson37 Wrote: Your links are not working.
Leave it to me to break something! I maybe in the wrong game, I have a Darth Vader voice! I actually had a female friend from Columbia who begged me not to laugh, because I gave her nightmares. This made me laugh even harder!
Cool

The first one was missing a letter at the end, but the 2nd worked, at least for me.
I updated the first link. 
Otherwise just press the big "Join the STO Academy Fleet" link at the top of this screen, and go to the communications Tab  Smile

Darth Vader Voice? You should stop smoking  Big Grin
I see..I am getting a Restricted Area
(01-30-2017, 04:50 PM)Mikejohnson37 Wrote: I see..I am getting a Restricted Area

Weird. You are logged in in the Forum, so that should be available. 
Contact in game [email protected]_stoa to get an invite to STO Academy channel.
Once invited you will see some new channels popping up in the chat settings.
Welcome to the family Smile
Thank you!
for some reason its not working. even wjth the invite, stilm got the restricted area messafe. receivdd a msg from   atillio  rhat there were discord insteuctionson the forum, and have not seen those.. the navigator took me to this page when i type discord or serch. i need someone to break it down step by freaking step in baby steps.