2017 Anniversary Event Vouchers...?
http://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_Omega_...bilization
(01-26-2017, 10:17 PM)Bhaltair Wrote: http://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_Omega_...bilization
Figured it out after shutting down my computer and restarting (Q was not appearing at Earth spacedock, before I did so)...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
(01-26-2017, 09:53 PM)warrynnpeese0791 Wrote: Nev mind, had to turn game off and restart it to get Q to show up at Space Dock...

so Q is giving the daily at spacedock then?..... cause it doesn't show up in the available missions tab.

(01-27-2017, 08:42 AM)Nyxadrill1962 Wrote: Too anyone else wondering how else to get the prize vouchers, Q offers 2 missions (He's in space dock on earth, so I'd assume he's on Qo'nos and New Romulus command as well).

The missions are  "Party Patrol" and "Omega Molecule Stabilisation".

Out of the two I find the Molecule one the less annoying 

It involves a bit of travelling round (Earth, Vulcan, K-7,Andoria, etc), scanning molecules in three different locations, but its far less annoying that chasing mini Q's around!
when you finish the mission, if you're KDF, it says to return to Earth Spacedock to talk to Q. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
(01-27-2017, 11:59 AM)Hohndo Wrote: when you finish the mission, if you're KDF, it says to return to Earth Spacedock to talk to Q. Lol

Same as Fed-Romulan: Go to Earth Spacedock. Not necessarily wrong, but I got the Quest from Q on New Romulus.
But what did I expect from Omnipotent entities: exact Space and Time are of little importance to them...
You have the daily scanning event and Qs presents too

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
(01-27-2017, 06:44 AM)roughrider1988 Wrote: so Q is giving the daily at spacedock then?..... cause it doesn't show up in the available missions tab.
Yep, (even works there if you have a [FED-ROM] toon.

Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
(01-27-2017, 08:42 AM)Nyxadrill1962 Wrote: Too anyone else wondering how else to get the prize vouchers, Q offers 2 missions (He's in space dock on earth, so I'd assume he's on Qo'nos and New Romulus command as well).

The missions are  "Party Patrol" and "Omega Molecule Stabilisation".

Out of the two I find the Molecule one the less annoying 

It involves a bit of travelling round (Earth, Vulcan, K-7,Andoria, etc), scanning molecules in three different locations, but its far less annoying that chasing mini Q's around!
I also found out that once you do it initially then there are six major locations where you can Farm the Omega particles:
- Starbase 39 and Drozana (yellow)
-Andoria and Vulcan (blue)
- Starfleet Academy, Earth Spacedock, inside Sol System and inside DS9 (red)

(01-27-2017, 03:11 PM)warrynnpeese0791 Wrote: I also found out that once you do it initially then there are six major locations where you can Farm the Omega particles:
- Starbase 39 and Drozana (yellow)
-Andoria and Vulcan (blue)
- Starfleet Academy, Earth Spacedock, inside Sol System and inside DS9 (red)

is there a reason to have extra?

(01-27-2017, 03:13 PM)Hohndo Wrote: is there a reason to have extra?

When you acquire enough traces, (blue, red, yellow) you can r&d them up to eventually get an Omega Universal Tech Upgrade which automatically upgrades any upgradeable item to Epic at no dilithium cost.

It will take one each of red, blue and yellow to create one silver; it will take three silver to create one Shard, and three Shard to create one Omega Tech upgrade.

So in total for each Omega Tech upgrade you will need:
-27 blue
-27 red
-27 yellow

Anniversary event like this one are the only time you will find Tech upgrades of this type, (from what I'm told). It would be extremely advantageous to collect as many Tech upgrades as you can while the event is taking place so that way you can create full epic gear for your ships and ground equipment. It helps a lot better if you have more than one character on an acount to be able to handle all the r&d crafting, simultaneously.
Example: I have my main too handling the tech upgrade only, while one alt handles all omega silver, and omega shards, two other alts for the 27 of each omega traits, and low level alts for the "leftover" accumulated omega traits after all other toons have been given their assignments. Hopefully I can build r&d crafting up to be able to simultaneously craft between 4-8 Omega Tech Upgrades per day.
No less than 4 would seem productive enough for me personally, because my main toon and my main alt toon each have at least one to two vessels that I personally want to be upgraded to Epic leaving me with no choice but to grind between 36 and 48 Omega Tech Upgrades before the end of the event- hopefully, (depending on how long the event will last).