Fleet Signtures - Fleet Meeting
(03-16-2017, 05:59 PM)Jstagg Wrote: Il be the first responder

Well, James... it would fit perfectly into your ... aehm... little signature  Tongue
(03-16-2017, 08:43 PM)Bhaltair Wrote: Well, James... it would fit perfectly into your ... aehm... little signature 
Quality, not Quantity Wink
(03-16-2017, 05:59 PM)Jstagg Wrote: Il be the first responder

so you have to photoshop or something to display the medals then? I did see one signature block with all the medals on someones post, but don't remember who.  It does look nice

You're most likely refering to the Signature of @OOC_Chris, our Vice Admiral for Fleet Operations.
(03-19-2017, 04:45 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: You're most likely refering to the Signature of @OOC_Chris, our Vice Admiral for Fleet Operations.

You have to admit that is impressive looking, plus you can tell which commendation you have earned. No one can tell that my commendation pertains to the Spock medal and such.  guess i will have to earn all of them so that it won't matter eh?

(03-20-2017, 03:47 AM)roughrider1988 Wrote: You have to admit that is impressive looking, plus you can tell which commendation you have earned. No one can tell that my commendation pertains to the Spock medal and such.  guess i will have to earn all of them so that it won't matter eh?
Oh, it does look nice in a way. I used to do it the same way. However at some point it just becomes too much.

I guess, it depends on the individual taste.
Definitely an individual thing - The bars are more minimal and albeit a bit utilitarian, definitely fit their purpose I think quite well.

TP, wasn't that originally your idea?
(03-20-2017, 04:24 PM)Jstagg Wrote: Definitely an individual thing - The bars are more minimal and albeit a bit utilitarian, definitely fit their purpose I think quite well.

TP, wasn't that originally your idea?
It was, but I didn't feel like bragging about it (again). Wink
(03-20-2017, 04:31 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: It was, but I didn't feel like bragging about it (again). Wink

Don't lie lol
(03-20-2017, 04:35 PM)Jstagg Wrote: Don't lie lol
Well, it could backfire and I'm not ready to take the blame for it too. LOL