Sto improvement
How do u think cryptic could improve sto? It can be from stf's to new factions or ec's or what ever.
For one it could stop crashing all the time, I can run other high graphic demanding games with no issues so I know it's not my PC. More space STFs.
Improve targeting in non-fps mode. Jumping to the next target is often helpful, but especially in ground it can be a pain
For me it wold be sector space, I want one big map not a buch of small ones and to go from sector to esd or ds9 in one loaded but a least change the loaded pics and the facts or have something u can do while loading
Flight Wrote:........... have something u can do while loading

Like chatting up the nurses in sickbay!

Also, why do you beam off of your own bridge to return to sector space?
Transporter room: beam me directly onto my captains chair.

SeedyGeorge Wrote:Transporter room: beam me directly onto my captains chair.

Transporter Operator - "Aye aye, Captain!" --cuts comm link -- "You lazy ass mother........."
Transporter Room? Beam me directly onto my toilet. And beam me some suitable reading material.

I would much prefer it if, when you sit down in the captain's chair, you have the option of returning to the sector mode. Even if it requires a loading screen, that's fine - just don't beam 2 yards to the chair
SeedyGeorge Wrote:Transporter Room? Beam me directly onto my toilet. And beam me some suitable reading material.
Do they use TP in the 25th century or a sonic baday?