can't equip
just received the Romulan Imperial Navy tactical kit and my level 60 tactical toon can't equip it...... what gives? this is the second tactical kit i have received as a reward that i have been unable to equip.  When i right click and chose equip... nada. When I try to drag and drop onto my toon, same result.  Anyone have any idea what is going on?

Moved to STO Discussions

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
(01-06-2017, 07:24 AM)roughrider1988 Wrote: just received the Romulan Imperial Navy tactical kit and my level 60 tactical toon can't equip it...... what gives? this is the second tactical kit i have received as a reward that i have been unable to equip.  When i right click and chose equip... nada. When I try to drag and drop onto my toon, same result.  Anyone have any idea what is going on?
Have you tried removing all the modules from the old one, then removing the old kit?

Subspace Transmitter
(01-06-2017, 03:29 PM)Mal Wrote: Have you tried removing all the modules from the old one, then removing the old kit?

Subspace Transmitter

i don't have any kit equipped but i will give that a try. thanks!

(01-06-2017, 04:19 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: i don't have any kit equipped but i will give that a try. thanks!
If that doesn't work try beaming to esd/nrc/qonos and then logging off then log back on and try it. If you where in space the whole time that could be it..I hope that helps.

Subspace Transmitter
(01-06-2017, 04:27 PM)Mal Wrote: If that doesn't work try beaming to esd/nrc/qonos and then logging off then log back on and try it. If you where in space the whole time that could be it..I hope that helps.

Subspace Transmitter

tried last night and then again this morning at UFP Earth Starbase with the same result. I have submitted a ticket with the GM's and that will hopefully resolve the problem.  I had no issue equiping my KDF toon with a kit, so it must be some kind of bug with my main.

recieved a reply from the GM's to my support ticked about this issue, and from what they wrote, apparently this is not an isolated incident and the developers are working to resolve it, with no time-frame given.  Hope this helps anyone else experiencing the same issue.