Battery Doffs question
I am looking into boosting my weapons damage by combining Weapons Batteries, Battery - Energy Amplifier, Quartermaster Doff (batteries variant), Maintenance Doff (batteries variant), and Battery Expertise Skill.

From what I have read, here is the math:

Starting Point:
Weapons Battery = +75 wpn power for 10 seconds, 1 minute cooldown
Battery - Energy Amplifier = +20% energy damage for 10 seconds, 1 minute cooldown

Add Battery Expertise (Increase duration of batteries and device effects by 100%):
Weapons Battery = +75 wpn power for 20 seconds, 1 minute cooldown
Battery - Energy Amplifier = +20% energy damage for 20 seconds, 1 minute cooldown

Add Quartermaster Doff (Battery cooldown rate increased by 100%):
Weapons Battery = +75 wpn power for 20 seconds, 30 second cooldown
Battery - Energy Amplifier = +20% energy damage for 20 seconds, 30 second cooldown

Add Maintenance Doff (+10% damage while battery is active):
Weapons Battery = +75 wpn power & +10% all damage for 20 seconds, 30 second cooldown
Battery - Energy Amplifier = +20% energy damage & +10% all damage for 20 seconds, 30 second cooldown

Did I get the math correct?
I have been experimenting with these combinations and have been able to verify the Battery Expertise effect is correct.

Does someone have a Quartermaster Doff to test what it actually does?  I am not able to determine whether it increases the cooldown rate of the device you just activated (ie Energy Amplifier), or just the cooldown rate of the shared cooldown devices (other batteries)

Without the Quartermaster Doff, when I activate an Energy Amplifier, the item cooldown for the Energy Amplifier I activate is 1 minute, and the shared cooldown for the other battery types I have is 30 seconds.

If someone has a Quartermaster Doff, can you put an Energy Amplifier and a Weapons Battery in your load out, then activate the Energy Amplifier.  Then let me know what the item cooldown is for the Energy Amplifier you activated, and the shared cooldown of the Weapons Battery.

Depending on the rarity of your Quartermaster Doff, the cooldown should be less than 1 minute and/or the shared cooldown should be less than 30 seconds.

I am hoping the item cooldown is reduced, not the shared.

Thanks!
Well, I decided to take a chance and shelled out 40M EC for a rare quartermaster that reduces the cooldown by 80% instead of 100%.

The results were very disappointing.

ONLY the shared cooldown of other batteries was reduced.  The cooldown of the activated item (Battery - Energy Amplifier) remained the same at 1 minute.  But the weapons battery shared cooldown went to 20 seconds instead of 30 seconds.

To be clear:

Without Quartermaster:
Activating Battery - Energy Amplifier results in a 1 min Energy Amplifier cooldown and a 30 second Weapons battery cooldown.

With Rare Blue Quartermaster:
Activating Battery - Energy Amplifier results in a 1 min Energy Amplifier cooldown and a 20 second Weapons battery cooldown.

This is not useful to me since I only carry the Battery - Energy Amplifier and was trying to reduce its 1 min cooldown.

An expensive experiment!  I almost tried it with a green version first.  It would have been a lot cheaper experiment!
The rare Blue Quartermaster Specialization I purchased says:
"Recharge time reduced on use of any Battery ability +80% Cooldown rate"
The recharge rate on my "Battery - Energy Amplifier" is 1 minute regardless of whether the Quartermaster is slotted on Active Duty or not.

This seems like a pretty clear bug to me, so I have submitted a bug report. I'll post what they reply with.
could it be that the 1 minute remains set because it is the active time of the ability, and the 30 secs is the cooldown of any battery? that would be my guess.
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]