NOT ALLOWED TO CONTRIBUTE TO K-13??
I have been wondering for a long time why I'm unallowed to contribute to the K-13 fleet holdings? I've anticipated and waited forever for K-13 to begin and since its beginning I have not been allowed to make contributions towards it (either the active projects have already been completed- or just as last night I was not allowed to contribute to it). I had to wait all the way until in the middle of the night to attempt to contribute to K-13 projects and was not allowed. Is it because I'm new to the fleet, (I make 6 months in STOA Infinity on Monday the 21st, is that long enough as an ACTIVE member, or is there some other reason why I'm allowed to contribute to K-13 Fleet Holdings?) Someone please help me with this... I really wanna contribute more than just EC's, common Duty Officers, and dilithium to the regular holdings.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
I actually stalked the clock, (and like a dumb arse- went to use the bathroom just to come back and see that ALL of the K-13's were done...)

Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
That's odd, everyone is allowed. The permission to contribute is based on rank and it should be enabled for all ranks.

Walk me through what happened, step by step. You opened the fleet window, then you clicked on Holdings, then K-13. Then what happened?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

If it's that it's always filled up when you check then it's just that people are focusing on getting K13 done.  If it's that you are finding open projects and can't donate it's probably a bug.  If it is a bug the only thing I can think of is try leaving and rejoining the fleet.
Was this bug just on one day, or on several days? 
It could have just been a bad connection, i.e. I had some severe problems last night.
Have you checked to see if you have the resources and items needed for the projects?

Eg: K-13 provisions, duty officers, etc?
Please stop posting multiple threads about K13. We're trying to help you hear so let's keep the topic contained in one place.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

(11-17-2016, 01:38 PM)warrynnpeese0791 Wrote: I have been wondering for a long time why I'm unallowed to contribute to the K-13 fleet holdings? I've anticipated and waited forever for K-13 to begin and since its beginning I have not been allowed to make contributions towards it (either the active projects have already been completed- or just as last night I was not allowed to contribute to it). I had to wait all the way until in the middle of the night to attempt to contribute to K-13 projects and was not allowed. Is it because I'm new to the fleet, (I make 6 months in STOA Infinity on Monday the 21st, is that long enough as an ACTIVE member, or is there some other reason why I'm allowed to contribute to K-13 Fleet Holdings?) Someone please help me with this... I really wanna contribute more than just EC's, common Duty Officers, and dilithium to the regular holdings.

Umm. Even if you can't contribute to K-13 why does it even matter? As long as there are other projects open in other holdings then do those and you'll still get the credits. And assuming that the most efficient projects have been slotted (hint hint) and that they are all full, you can't contribute anyway, so it doesn't really matter......

P.S. The CAPS it burns the eyes!!!!
Sorrt, everyone (the problem was resolved- this post can be deleted, and or ignored)