Sharing fun players seen in STO - (Like Drizzt Do'Urden)
*facepalm*
haha I'm not surprised, it was only a matter of time

Please tell me that you broke in to song upon seeing them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
G'Kar and Londo Molari from Babylon 5?
I wonder if he's looking for Infinity Stones on New Romulus....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanos is a great villain... and, dang, yes, I love the creativity folks take with the uniforms. I thought I was into it at some point, but I am well-outclassed by summa these people...

One example: The Joker... this dude... this guy right here... I took the screen shot (apologies for the low res) and then complimented him on the excellent Joker costume... then, he proceeded to take me through about 20 or so meticulous costumes, most coming from classic Marvel comics looks, but some from movies and so on, too... I think I added dude as a friend, too, so lemme know if anyone wants to look him up for a tour through some really creative costumery.

Sort of met the Hulk today:

Don't really know what to say about this one..... Undecided

U.S.S. Achiever
Junae, Vocan, Kolez, Zarva, Heidi, Nuno Espadinha, Elisa Torres, Girquay, T'Vrell, Oeshi

Me and my First Officer are completely into each other... I will never let her go!! Big Grin Big Grin

U.S.S. Achiever
Junae, Vocan, Kolez, Zarva, Heidi, Nuno Espadinha, Elisa Torres, Girquay, T'Vrell, Oeshi

If you find this guy around, it's me Smile

U.S.S. Achiever