Sharing fun players seen in STO - (Like Drizzt Do'Urden)
(11-19-2013, 02:45 PM)AllanVS Wrote: This was taken the other day by an ingame fan:
That is suspiciously close to my Santa Costume of last year.
Wait, I thought that WAS tacpaddy.......

Sent from my HUAWEI U8815 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
(11-19-2013, 05:55 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: That is suspiciously close to my Santa Costume of last year.
There aren't enough outfits for Q'las to wear ya know?
BTW I'm Kris Kringle - the Santa Q'las from Q'nos.

Allan, is this good Mrs. Claus?
I'm hoping she falls in to the naughty category! But I do like what's in her stockings

Sent from my HUAWEI U8815 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
(11-22-2013, 02:30 PM)Chris Wrote: I didn't realize that parking was such a problem at the docking ring of DS9
I guess the problem lies with OPS clearing that Ship for the Docking Ring in the first place. Usually these kind of Ships use the Docking Pylons. Big Grin
(11-21-2013, 11:32 PM)Xhopeon Wrote: Allan, is this good Mrs. Claus?
HUBBA HUBBA! Yeah, Q'las will be quite happy with her. LOL (now you just have to convince your g/f to play her character, so it's not too guys flirting. LOL)

(11-22-2013, 02:30 PM)Chris Wrote: So, I ran across something unusual a bit ago and hadn't gotten the chance to post it;

I didn't realize that parking was such a problem at the docking ring of DS9

Chris
That was me, Santa Q'Las ... one of the SCE kids wanted a 12 foot remote control replica of the Odyssey class ship. Needed a place to test, and thought the docking ring would be good, since my elves live in the Wormhole.

Thanks
for the really valuable Information. Can't write it better than this...!
(03-27-2014, 05:44 AM)hadee41 Wrote: I just posted on the sto forums about what I have been wanting since launch of game to be in game. I hope he is able to pull it off.

Originally Posted by origcaptainquack crypticquack can you use your influence to make the artists open up customisation so we can make our characters/toons look like a duck, similar to howard the duck or something like that?

so i stay on topic, esd is awesome, i dont understand why people are giving artists hard time over ships out windows.

I am all for, all things duck. Putting on my sunglasses, gonna take care of this for our kind!33.33% of the STO Ship Art team.
Waiting on Defera for the fleet run today and saw this guy - made me think of Mars Attacks