Counter-Command Deflector Array
I've been working on a torp build and I noticed the Counter-Command Deflector Array boosts energy weapon and projectile training.  Not sure what the numbers equate to in the now skill tree, some of the older items haven't been updated, but since you only use the 2 piece MACO/Honer Guard set for torp boats I was woundering why no one seems to use this deflector.
It's certainly possible, I know Odenknight has used it on builds before. I generally ignore it in favor of the Solanae deflector as most of my torp builds will have exotic damage, and that boost is preferable to the torp boost.

(09-27-2016, 10:42 PM)robonixon Wrote: It's certainly possible, I know Odenknight has used it on builds before. I generally ignore it in favor of the Solanae deflector as most of my torp builds will have exotic damage, and that boost is preferable to the torp boost.

That's the other thing I noticed, it does almost as much part-gen as the Solanae deflector too.  Solanae is +35 and the Counter Command is +26.2, not as good but the torp damage and CtrlX instead of DrainX makes up for it.