Cant get answers on what this error message means

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
Looks like it either couldn't connect to the login server or it connected then disconnected for some reason. It could be on their end, unless you have a weak connection.

I think xfinity ripped me off.....rented 24hrs of wifi and it slowed down dramatically after a couple of hours of use.

Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
Run a speed test here http://www.speedtest.net/ and compare with what your speed is supposed to be.

It could be down to a slow connection or a problem on their end, the numbers just indicate the host IP.
I'm banking on the connection

Yeah, I found out that when Xfinity rents out wifi to "non-customers/subscribers" the wifi slows down due to shared connections.....(thank god for public libraries)