Locations for Doff Recruitment and Trade CXP
I am trying to reach level 4 on all of my Doff commendation categories. I have reached level 4 on all of them except Recruitment and Trade. Both are around 85,000 CXP and I need 100,000 CXP to get them to the final level of 4.

I am having a hard time locating Doff assignments that reward decent CXP for Recruitment and Trade.

Any recommendations?
Definitely travel to the nebulae/expanses and do the doff mission chains! They have loads of other wee missions too for recruitment and trade. Make sure you bag them!

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
Acquire or sacrifice a "useless" very rare DOFF. Use the Personnel Officer and your faction's main Hub or at the Fleet Starbase to convert it into 3 rare Arrow 9 uncommon Arrow 27 common DOFFs. You'd surprised about the CXP you get for Recruitment.
Wow! I zipped through the recruitment CXP using your technique at the Personnel Officer. It took a while and I may have to replace my mouse, but I am now Tier 4 recruitment. Thanks!
I am coming along well with the Trade CXP as well. I found the alpha quadrant, and in particular the area around DS9, to offer the most trade assignments with good payoffs. Thanks!
(09-03-2016, 12:41 AM)BobaTrek Wrote: Wow!  I zipped through the recruitment CXP using your technique at the Personnel Officer.  It took a while and I may have to replace my mouse, but I am now Tier 4 recruitment.  Thanks!
You're welcome.
hello, i know is an old thread but besides that advise is there any other way to get recruitment xp. I ve been away for a big while so I dont know much how much is new since 2017. I tried to get back in september 2018 but not many people were on so I left again. I also has to be reinstated in the fleet but I dont see much activity in the forums
thank you in advance for all your help.

best regards,

RG
(07-20-2019, 07:27 PM)rghawk Wrote: hello, i know is an old thread but besides that advise is there any other way to get recruitment xp. I ve been away for a big while so I dont know much how much is new since 2017. I tried to get back in september 2018 but not many people were on so I left again. I also has to be reinstated in the fleet but I dont see much activity in the forums
thank you in advance for all your help.

best regards,

RG

Unfortunately the Doff grinder is still the fastest and most effective way to grind Recruitment XP, If you buy a number of purple Doffs, you can mince them into two blues, the two blues into 4 green, and the 4 green into 8 white, which then get donated to fleet projects, or simply dismissed for a small amount of Dil and Recruitment XP

It will be a lot of clicking, I advise having an audiobook or video playing!