I blame Mal for ...
Spell check screwing up is your fault Mal

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I just blame mal...FOR BEING A DAMN GOOD OFFICER
(08-31-2016, 09:13 PM)Jstagg Wrote: I just blame mal...FOR BEING A DAMN GOOD OFFICER

(09-01-2016, 08:42 AM)Nyxadrill1962 Wrote: He's my hero .. really...he is ...  Happy
Thanks lol

Subspace Transmitter
One of us was definitely lying
(09-01-2016, 03:02 PM)Jstagg Wrote: One of us was definitely lying
Sad

Subspace Transmitter
(09-01-2016, 03:48 PM)Nyxadrill1962 Wrote: Angel
Well, which one of you is it?

Subspace Transmitter
I blame Mal for the brownout in my neighborhood right now. If the air force would put in some good power plants in and around California I wouldn't have had to go to the hospital to type this. Seems they have their own power plants that aren't affected by the stupid power outages for normal people.

(09-08-2016, 09:52 PM)trellis Wrote: I blame Mal for the brownout in my neighborhood right now. If the air force would put in some good power plants in and around California I wouldn't have had to go to the hospital to type this. Seems they have their own power plants that aren't affected by the stupid power outages for normal people.
I have no knowledge of such outages.. :/

Subspace Transmitter
When I called the power company its response to the outage was: "The Air Force is currently using the power grid to run tests on certain systems." MAL'S FAULT!!!!!!!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(09-08-2016, 09:58 PM)trellis Wrote: When I called the power company its response to the outage was: "The Air Force is currently using the power grid to run tests on certain systems." MAL'S FAULT!!!!!!!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
NOT MY FAULT

Subspace Transmitter