I blame Mal for ...
(08-23-2016, 10:13 PM)IamAllan Wrote: Your Honourable Judge Roddenberry - I'll remind you of what the Defendant said "I logged in 3 MINUTES before it happened" ... thus and therefore, Judge Roddenberry, I believe the full and total blame falls on Mr. Mal's head.

The Defense Rests it's case.
Lol, I didn't know I was on trial. I'm a God, the judge answers to me... Judge I order myself to walk free... (Mal walks out)

Subspace Transmitter
(08-23-2016, 10:17 PM)Mal Wrote: Lol, I didn't know I was on trial. I'm a God, the judge answers to me... Judge I order myself to walk free... (Mal walks out)

Subspace Transmitter

So then...... why does a god need a starship?
[Image: gthibaudeau_10359.jpg]
(08-23-2016, 10:43 PM)GThibaudeau Wrote: So then...... why does a god need a starship?
I don't need them I want them, I enjoy flying around the old fashioned way

Subspace Transmitter
I blame Mail for letting my power have a MALfunction and going out so I can't play!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

(08-23-2016, 11:19 PM)trellis Wrote: I blame Mail for letting my power have a MALfunction and going out so I can't play!

You blame Mail? I have nothing to do with the USPS.

Subspace Transmitter
I blame *Mal. I hate spellcheck

(08-23-2016, 11:39 PM)trellis Wrote: I blame *Mal. I hate spellcheck

Still not my fault

Subspace Transmitter
The air force controls the power grid on the West coast so Mal's fault by default.

(08-23-2016, 11:41 PM)trellis Wrote: The air force controls the power grid on the West coast so Mal's fault by default.

And the world's GPS, but I don't take fault if you get lost

Subspace Transmitter
I blame you every time my GPS sends me to the wrong address. I scream "Maaaalllllll"