I blame Mal for ...
August 22, 9:18pm EST crashing the Login Server, so the Admirals could get out of doing their last social event. Big Grin

Here's a fun idea ... any time you have some malfunction in STO ... post it to this tread.  We'll continue to blame Mal for just about ANYTHING.

Including my dismal performance on Saturday (Aug. 20) when I forgot to give my BoFF on Kobali shields, body armor, and a weapon more powerful than the default. LoL ALL MAL'S FAULT!! Tongue

I blame Mal because my game won't go past loading screen all of a sudden.
[Image: gthibaudeau_10359.jpg]
I blame Mal for the game being stuck on the loading page
Its spread to other games! Mal's villainy is boundless!
So I guess since tonight's outage is throughout all of PWE, that makes Mal more powerful than that SNR punk NeverwinterGod? LOL
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
Just for all of this I say we break into the bacon vault.
Noooooooo Not my bacons!!!!!!
I can haz bacons?

I logged on 3 minutes before it happened, couldn't of been me...looks to the left and right* Whistles* then slowly walks away....
(08-23-2016, 09:09 PM)Mal Wrote: I logged on 3 minutes before it happened, couldn't of been me...looks to the left and right* Whistles* then slowly walks away....

Your Honourable Judge Roddenberry - I'll remind you of what the Defendant said "I logged in 3 MINUTES before it happened" ... thus and therefore, Judge Roddenberry, I believe the full and total blame falls on Mr. Mal's head.

The Defense Rests it's case.