Poor Redshirts... all over the place

Once upon a time on Nimbus...
[Image: cFqcOOp.gif]
hahaha!

Lol, someone had a very bad day. I recently saw a vid on youtube which counted up all the crew deaths in TOS and when you remove the primary characters from consideration, it seems that redshirts are the least statistically likely to die on away missions. Goldshirts died the most, but far more (like 3times as many) redshirts are sent on away missions so though they suffer the most total casualties, they're statistically the safest. I'll be sure to tell my redshirts all about that the next time I send them off to get shot at.
[Image: gthibaudeau_10359.jpg]
(08-15-2016, 08:53 AM)Nyxadrill1962 Wrote: Welcome to the Nimbus Olympics, and first up is the Starfleet synchronized sand sucking team who this year are looking to defend their title from a determined team from Qo'nos.

And their opening gambit shows such style and grace.......

LMAO
(08-15-2016, 08:53 AM)Nyxadrill1962 Wrote: Welcome to the Nimbus Olympics, and first up is the Starfleet synchronized sand sucking team who this year are looking to defend their title from a determined team from Qo'nos.

That right there's funny, I don't care who you are.
[Image: cFqcOOp.gif]
Quote:Welcome to the Nimbus Olympics, and first up is the Starfleet synchronized sand sucking team who this year are looking to defend their title from a determined team from Qo'nos.

Lol, nice........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU7dYX7yVAw
[Image: gthibaudeau_10359.jpg]
Man it sucks to be a redshirt LMAO!
[Image: phoxo30_by_sailortrekkie92-d9c9w11.png]
sandsucking... PMPROFLMAO

nono, you're doing it wrong, they're supposed to kill the scorpions to get the free dil and gpl from Samog while you AFK!
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
Quote:Welcome to the Nimbus Olympics, and first up is the Starfleet synchronized sand sucking team who this year are looking to defend their title from a determined team from Qo'nos.

A: Come on Starfleet, WE CAN WIN THIS!

B: I was watching a YouTube vid and they said that their was 60% more redshirts than gold or blueshirts.