Start of Academic Year
Hi all,

Starting August 29th I will be in the new academic year of college.  I study music, so in addition to the usual time spent in class I will have to spent a great amount of time practicing my repertoire for the semester.  Naturally, I will have to take a somewhat reduced presence online, but I will still be on regularly to join the nightly ISA or other fleet queue that needs filled.  Wink

I also wanted to take the time to thank everyone for making this fleet a fun, positive atmosphere.  While I won't be spending quite as much time online as I did this summer, I'll definitely look forward to logging-in and hanging out with you all.   Big Grin

Cheers,
I wish you luck in your classes.  Smile  I will look forward to seeing you when you can chat.   How many years do you have left? 

Starfleet Live Long and Prosper
(08-09-2016, 09:21 PM)RiverSong Wrote: I wish you luck in your classes.  Smile  I will look forward to seeing you when you can chat.   How many years do you have left? 

Starfleet Live Long and Prosper
Thank you!  Big Grin

I have three semesters left.  I took a minor late in the game and was forced to add one more semester to accommodate the class-load.  My planned graduation is in Fall 2017.
Good luck for the new semester mate