Patrol mission guide for you
Thumbs Up 
Hello guys Smile

Basically i needed a way to farm exp/spec, dilithium and EC in a reliable way, that doesn't ask me to solve puzzles or do something complicated, just warp-in pewpew the [email protected], warp-out!
I have picked the easiest no-brain patrol missions... they relaxing, don't require any focus and you can do them repeatedly while listening to something, be it music, or a lecture or something else...

This is what i came up with - A simple copy/paste in your map's system list and do them in order

β (lvl50+) - Japori>Carraya>Beta Thoridor>Gamma Eridon>Narendra>Arche

Δ (lvl58+)  - Farn>Parein>Argala>Kendren>Nanipia>Trakia>Rivos>Brothra
looks good to me - will give it a go and see how it works for me =]
thanks to the suggestion of pushing both mouse buttons to pilot the ship I smashed the course in about 117 seconds!
(07-24-2016, 08:16 PM)Vanhyo Wrote: Hello guys Smile

Basically i needed a way to farm exp/spec, dilithium and EC in a reliable way, that doesn't ask me to solve puzzles or do something complicated, just warp-in pewpew the [email protected], warp-out!
I have picked the easiest no-brain patrol missions... they relaxing, don't require any focus and you can do them repeatedly while listening to something, be it music, or a lecture or something else...

This is what i came up with - A simple copy/paste in your map's system list and do them in order

β (lvl50+) - Japori>Carraya>Beta Thoridor>Gamma Eridon>Narendra>Arche

Δ (lvl58+)  - Farn>Parein>Argala>Kendren>Nanipia>Trakia>Rivos>Brothra

Could you explain what you mean by copy/paste in the map's system list? is that settiing up some kind of sector travel queue?

(08-14-2017, 01:54 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: Could you explain what you mean by copy/paste in the map's system list? is that settiing up some kind of sector travel queue?

No he just copy and pasted the list for you to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(08-14-2017, 01:57 PM)Madman Wrote: No he just copy and pasted the list for you to see.

Ahh so, very good. Thanks for the clarification

(08-14-2017, 02:00 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: Ahh so, very good. Thanks for the clarification

You're welcome! Anytime!

i would actually suggest not going to beta thoridor klingons until after you are done with the Archer tholians. makes for a more rounded circuit run that way... plus if you time it right, you could end up with the Enterprise assist every time.
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]