AoY Temporal Orb locations - in progress
https://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/4r...on_puzzle/

Thanks for posting this. I've been using it since last night (when I googled for help when I couldn't find an orb) and it's helped. They're not too terribly hard to find but it helps to have a guide.

Sent via Rev's Supspace Communicator
oh yay, i had just started to take UI screenshots of each location, now i can get back to leveling up FAST for the replay stuff on my temporal agent Smile
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
Just found the last probe, in the mission Fluid Dynamics. If you have forgotten, in the mission you have a large number of NPC allies. So when I finished the probe and 2 Na'khul ships warped in, the NPC's destroyed them in seconds. I didn't even have time to target one of them!

Oh yeah, the probe was right next to the very first Borg relay.
FYI Typing "/target temporal probe" in the chat window will allow you to set focus on the Temporal Probe.  You will still need to find it visually, but it makes it much, much easier in larger maps.  

Thanks to EJ (@echojuliete) for pointing this out earlier today.
I missed the one in "What Lies Beneath" so tried to re-play the mission last night.

Still can't find it! Even using the /target temporal probe command Sad

Btw, does anyone remember the command to light the lower levels? The flash light is useless and I remember the last time I played the mission (about a year ago) I typed something like "/unlit"?

Does anyone remember that command?

MGE.

(07-13-2016, 05:50 PM)Mikegolfecho Wrote: I missed the one in "What Lies Beneath" so tried to re-play the mission last night.

Still can't find it! Even using the /target temporal probe command Sad

Btw, does anyone remember the command to light the lower levels? The flash light is useless and I remember the last time I played the mission (about a year ago) I typed something like "/unlit"?

Does anyone remember that command?

MGE.
From the Temporal Orb Thread on Reddit:

What Lies Beneath - In the final ground map that has you descending level after level, it is in the 2nd side-room your science officer tells you about. It may also be in the final computer core room on the raised catwalks. 

I found it in the first location mentioned my first time playing through.  It was off to the left in the second side-room and clearly visible.  That being said, I've had several missions so far where the temporal probe did not spawn at all.  I had to re-do "Shadow Play" three times to get the probe to spawn in the final space map.  If you play it through and still can't find it, try logging out or, if indeed does not spawn, you may need to warp out and start the mission over.  Undecided
Who here know the answer to diplomat orders was playing it for 40 mins?I prefer the worded puzzles better.

Thanks.
Speaking of "Diplomatic Orders", does anyone know where to find the probes on this mission (on P'jem).  I've played this one 3 X and still have yet to find the probes, even with "/target temporal probe".

Any help would be AWESOME!!

Thanks  =]
(11-09-2016, 05:28 AM)daimyo2k Wrote: Speaking of "Diplomatic Orders", does anyone know where to find the probes on this mission (on P'jem).  I've played this one 3 X and still have yet to find the probes, even with "/target temporal probe".

Any help would be AWESOME!!

Thanks  =]
The Temporal Agent Recruitment event ended August 24, 2016. You no longer can find the Probes.