Buying Fleet Weapons and equipment
I bought some antiproton Beams so far, was wondering what other fleet consoles or Equipment i should be buying.
Thanks for any tips.
Hey man definetly from fleet spire vulnerability locators and if you are not using rep gear than fleet core and shield.

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk

first, which type of character do you have? Engi? Sci? Tactical?
The second thing, which mods have the beams that you bought?
From the starbase, at the moment, the best are [crtD] [Dmg]x3. Did you buy these?
If not I would say, spare some more fleet credits and dilithium, it's worth to take the
one that I said.
It would be more useful if you put your build in the build section of the forum such
that we can give you better suggestions.
The spire console are worth but the are different mods that could be interesting for you.
Not necessarily the +AP it's the best choice, maybe for your case it would be better to
have the +beam. We need to see what you are running...
I'm not a native English speaker. I make mistakes when I write in this language.
Here are some options:
  1. Fleet Embassy on New Romulus
    • Plasma-Generating Weapon Signature Amplifiers (increase Threat Gen) or Nullifiers (decrease Threat Gen)
  2. Fleet Dilithium Mine near the Vlugta Asteroid Field
    • several Engineering Consoles at your disposal.
    • several Warp and Singularity Cores
  3. Fleet Spire in the Solanae Dyson Sphere
    • definitely the afore mentioned Vulnerability Locator Consoles
    • Fleet Warp / Singularity Core (the ones here are recommended for DPS, if you do not use Rep specific ones)
  4. Fleet Research Lab in the Delta Quadrant
    • major perk of the Research Lab are the addtional Trait slots
    • there are Secondary Deflectors (although I prefer the crafted ones)
    • also some additional Science Consoles (the ones from the Embassy however are preferable)
Last but not least, you can get Elite Hangar Pets from a Fleet Starbase with T5 Science.
[attachment=2048]How do i post my build?
(05-24-2016, 04:02 PM)mccage Wrote: How do i post my build?

Go on tools the on "skill planner". Check if you are logged in the skill planner, it's important to associate to your profile your build.
At this point you need to work a bit to put your build on the skill planner.
In the skill planner there is almost everything, you need just to familiarize with the interface to put your equip.
When you are done SAVE it and paste the link on the forum, I would put it in the build review section.
I'm not a native English speaker. I make mistakes when I write in this language.
TacPaddy's list looks great, I might also recommend the Romulan Boff from the Fleet Embassy, specifically the one with Superior Romulan Operatrive (Blue rarity Tactical Male Romulan).

Regarding the fleet embassy plasma-generating consoles, buy the Mk X ones and upgrade, this costs less in the long run.
Ok, thanks everyone ill post my build soon.
(05-25-2016, 05:00 PM)Scimaurs Wrote: TacPaddy's list looks great, I might also recommend the Romulan Boff from the Fleet Embassy, specifically the one with Superior Romulan Operatrive (Blue rarity Tactical Male Romulan).

Regarding the fleet embassy plasma-generating consoles, buy the Mk X ones and upgrade, this costs less in the long run.

Thanks I completely forgot about these guys.