Fleet Signature not saving
I attempted to update my fleet signature but it will not save. Tried multiple times today and nothing. Any ideas?
Fleet Signatures require an approval by members of the Fleet leadership. Once that has been taken care of, it should update. That is, if you have copied the BB Code and pasted it there.
unless someone already approved it. i didnt see any sigs pending approval. Would like to ask one question. After you created it and then saved did you get a link to put in?
1. Are you creating the fleet sig at armada.stoacademy.com?
2. Did you clear your browser's cache?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

(05-08-2016, 07:19 AM)Kenthend Wrote: unless someone already approved it. i didnt see any sigs pending approval. Would like to ask one question. After you created it and then saved did you get a link to put in?

No, that was the problem. I would go through the steps, hit save and there it would stay on "saving". No BB code displayed.

(05-08-2016, 12:34 PM)Attilio Wrote: 1. Are you creating the fleet sig at armada.stoacademy.com?
2. Did you clear your browser's cache?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yes I am working with the right sig generator. I also have cleaned caches on two browsers, tried both and no go.

Sadly, I deleted my old sig to make way for the new. Yes I did already have one and there was absolutely no problems the first time making one.
Ah wait, if it's stuck on Saving then that's the problem. I'll check the code and get back to you

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

This should be working now

Yes it saved...although now it won't display? Lol. Wait...

Tac and Kent's sigs are showing, but Attilio and myself the sig content can't be loaded. I wonder if this is something on my end now?
And everyones commedations are showing if that helps.
(05-10-2016, 07:18 PM)Blacknblue Wrote: Yes it saved...although now it won't display? Lol. Wait...

Tac and Kent's sigs are showing, but Attilio and myself the sig content can't be loaded. I wonder if this is something on my end now?
And everyones commedations are showing if that helps.

Yeah, something has gone askew as my screen is showing random placeholders for random signatures and ribbon bars here and there. For example: my ribbon bar doesn't show and Attilo's signature box is not showing.

Poor Bossman... No pay and all this headache. You need a raise! Live Long and Prosper
[Image: cFqcOOp.gif]
There was a sig that up for approval yesterday evening (my time) and there was no actual sig there just the approval/deny check boxes. Since I could not see anything I denied it. I would try re saving your sig, When you do send me a PM via the forums and I will look at it