Engineering Help
Sad 
Hi All,

I'm a KDF Romulan Borg Engineering Captain Borg  stuck doing only 11k dps Picard Facepalm .  I could really use some guidance to improve my game.

Thank you for your time,

http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?buil...borg_11949
(03-12-2016, 10:21 PM)Brucecamp Wrote: Hi All,

I'm a KDF Romulan Borg Engineering Captain Borg  stuck doing only 11k dps Picard Facepalm .  I could really use some guidance to improve my game.

Thank you for your time,

http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?buil...borg_11949

I would ise TT1 instead of 2, and BFAW 2 instead of 1. In my opinion you should change the doffs that you use.
Use 3 Damage Control Engineer and if you can take all the possible Energy Weapons Officer that you can put (Chance to reduce the time to recharge when using beam special attacks - Beam Array: Fire at Will and Beam Overload, I don't know how many you can put in your space roster), the point here is to maximize your BFAW time.
Take out the turret and put a crafted omi-directional beam.
In the tactical slots put only tactical console like the vulnerability locator, all the others should go on other places (you said that you want to maximize the dps, right?).
How is your energy transfer rate? How are your energy settings?
You put a lot of points in particle generator, but is it worth only for tyken rift? Maybe you can rearrange some points to increase the value of "starship weapons performance". "threat control" is not very worth in my opinion, you will get only a lot of aggro without any effective advantage.
For the space reputation try to take everything that increase your crtH and crtD.
I would also wait for the opinion of other members...
I'm not a native English speaker. I make mistakes when I write in this language.
Being an KDF-aligned Liberated Romulan Borg Engineer myself, I think I can add up some info here.

As mentioned above replace the AP Turret with a crafted Omni-Directional BEam.

As tempting as all those Universal Consoles are..... lose them. They are only hindering you to get more DPS.

Put only Vulnerabilty Locator Consoles in the Tactical Slots.
For the Science Slots get Plasma-Generating Weapons Nullifier or Amplifier (reduces / increases Threat Generation) with the Flow modifer from a Fleet Embassy. I recommend to buy them at Mk X and then upgrade them.

For the Engineering Consoles put your Plasmonic Leech in there as well as an EPS Flow Regulator (to increase Power Transfer Rate) and finally I recommend the Assimilated Module.

BOFF-wise, I recommend you turn the Universal Lt. into a Tactical BOFF. You are an Engineer, so instead of a second ET just use your Miracle Worker. With this in mind, the "Grace Under Fire" Trait is de facto mandatory for any Engineer in order to ensure survivability.

Set your Tactical BOFFs to have TT1 and APB1 on the Lt, then BFaW1, APB1, BFaW3 and the APO on the Cmdr Slot.

This alone should increase your DPS significantly. To reduce the CD on your Tac Abilities, get one Conn Officer DOFF that reduces TT and then two Energy Weapons Officer that reduce Beam Weapons Special attacks (like sort of recommended earlier).

That's all for starters. Wink